31.

Hey guys....

An update....

Guess who's birthday is coming up soon. If you guessed me then you are right. I am soon going to be 15.💃Hurray

Thanks for 6.05k reads... We are halfway there guys...

Not edited

No copying

Song: Grass isn't greener - Chris Brown...

Jane's point of view

"The plan was to take me on a tour around your house not get me cooped up in your room," I said as I scanned through his room. It is huge with a king-sized bed in the middle. I bet this where is immortal activities take place. I shiver at the thought.   

"I just wanted you to see my room." Hunter flashes me an innocent smile.

"Just so you know nothing is gonna happen here." I stretched out my warning finger.

"You have such a dirty mind Jane, there is nothing wrong bringing my friend to my room." It kinda hurts to be friend-zoned. I simply just rolled my eyes at his statement.

"Just saying." My eyes spotted a portrait of a woman. She looks a look like Leah. I wonder if she is their mom, considering the fact that Scott and Hunter never talk about her.

"Is that your mum's picture?." I point at the picture.

"You guys never talk about her, where is she?." Hunter looks at the picture then at me.

"Somewhere." He says muttered. It then occurred to me. She might be dead.

"Oh my, is she dead. I am so sorry?." I whispered as I sat close to him. He takes a look at me his face a little bit hardened, it is kinda scary.

"Did you kill her?." He moves to me, we are dangerously close. I gulp, I am so confused with his question. I shifted back a little.

"No," I said unsure of my answer. I shifted again, I am now at the edge of his bed.

"Then why are you sorry?." He glared at me, I shifted again this time I feel on the ground. I hear Hunter let out a loud laugh. Asshat!!!. I was so scared. My butts hurt, I stood up as I smacked him on his arm. He continues to laugh.

"You should have seen your face it was priceless." He laughs hysterically. Gosh, I hate him, but he looks so cute when he laughs. Get a grip girl, this guy his arms dick.

"Now I feel stupid," I muttered.

"Not to worry it is a good look on you." I simply glared at him. I started snooping around. I found a box of condom typical Hunter. Then my eyes landed on a huge bookshelf. Who knew the school's bad boy is a secret nerd?.

"You read?." I asked in surprise. Hunter turns to my direction.

"Don't look surprised I was a badass when it comes to paranormal stories," Hunter smirked as he stands up from his bed. I spotted my all-time favorite story in the world.

"I think I am falling for you more." I blurted out. I saw Hunter's eyes widen. OMG did I just say that out loud. I mentally scolded my self when Hunter brings his sexy self closer to me, I mean really close, I let out a smirk. Someone, please save me.

Hmmmmmm who likes this chapter, for more of this all you have to do is

Vote

Comment

Share

I_am_ifeee