42.

Hey guys we are almost getting to 12k, it is like a thousand reads more each time I update.... Thanks guys ❤

Note : you can comment as you read... Tell me what you feel at each line, paragraphs... I reply all comments no matter how much they are comment and like..

Song : Mercy: Shawn Mendes  

JANE'S POINT OF VIEW

"I like you I have the craziest crush on you, I really like you. " He yelled out in frustration. I stood there frozen, somebody pinch me did Hunter freaking Roy just admit he likes me?. I am still standing frozen don't judge me okay.

"I left because, I don't want history repeating itself, but mostly because I was so freaking jealous." He looked at me with pleading eyes, I did no reply, I mean what can I say?.

"Jane says something please," he begs. I am totally flabbergasted.

"Say something Jane, you are driving me crazy." He muttered as he tries to hold me, I moved back to avoid his touch, God knows if he touches me, I won't resist and I can not do that To Scott. I saw hurt flash through his eyes but he covered it up almost immediately.

"Firstly, I am not Clarissa and I am never gonna have sex with you, plus I am with Scott and I definitely don't like you." I lied. Now Hunter could not cover hurt that was evident on his face.

"Do me a favor Hunter and stay away." My eyes became salty, what did I just do? well, I guess its too late to change my words now.

"As you wish princess." Hunter gave a fake smile, each word lacing with anger. He moves back a little before I heard the crash. He smashed the bottle of beer he was holding on the nearby wall. I gasped at his action. His action gained an audience. Hunter gave me one hurt look before leaving. As I was about to call Hunter back, Scott came.

"What was that about?" Scott asked as the guys run after Hunter. I gave Scott a weak smile.

"Nothing." I muttered. "can we get out of here?." I asked.

"Sure why not?." He nods, as we both leave.

_____________________________________________________

After what felt like hours of sitting in the car though Scott tried to make a conversation I nicely shut him off. I have been thinking about Hunter. I know I hurt him. I am positive you guy hate me if it makes you feel better I hate me too. Scott took me to the park, when it was late we had dinner in the most exquisite restaurant. Gosh! Why can't I like Scott the way I like Hunter. I mean Scott his so sweet, cute, nice... I REALLY HAVE ISSUES... Who wants to trade lives?."

Scott escorted me to my room after dinner, Hunter would never do this. What's wrong with me? I really need to get over Hunter, that is gonna happen with operation get laid. It is gonna be in motion I. 5,4,3,2,... As I was about to crash my lips with his. He stops me.

"We need to talk," Scott informs me. Wow! He looks so serious.

"It can wait." I leaned in again, this time our lips meet but he withdraws, Okay what's wrong?

"We need to talk Jane." He said as he sits on my bed.

"Okay what about?." I asked as I join in on the bed. the next thing he said was unexpected.

"Let's break up." He said I looked at him in shock.

Told ya I would leave you in shock...

Why did you think Scott wants to break up?

What's gonna happen next?.....

Comment comment comment.... See you later fellas, hope you enjoyed this chapter... For more updates follow my instagram account i_am_ifeee...

Comment

Like

Share