18.

Hey guys

Thanks for 2.56k reads.

Song: Little did you know - Alex and serria

Hunter's point of view

The week is finally over, I am with the guys now talking about...., to be honest, I have no idea what they are talking about, I am not even listening to them, I am thinking of ways to get Jane to talk to me, she has been avoiding me for over a week.

"Hunter, can you hear us? " ash asks, snapping his fingers near my face, I turned to the guys.

"what?" I asked. They all burst out pool laughing, what the hell is wrong with these guys.

"Oh, he is thinking of Jane." Drey pouts, the others kept on making fun.  

"No, I am not." I defended my self, well I am but they would think I am pussy whipped and the Hunter Roy can never be pussy-whipped on any girl or am I?.

"Please, tell that to my ass, you think we did not see you chasing her in the hallway." Dylan teases. Okay, I did not run after her, he is exaggerating.

"I wanted to talk," I said coolly but the guys don't look convinced.

"Really? she got you on a leash like a golden retriever." Ash jokes.

"That enough guys," I said I am already tired of their jokes.

"Jane is cool and everything but the guy you need to get your mojo back and since getting laid does not help, we, you know when I say we I mean Ash, Drey and I are on an operation make Jane fall for you," Dylan smirks, the guys tell yes in unison.

"Thanks, guys but it's already late, Scott already asked her out' I told them calmly.

That you snitch of a brother, I hate is an ass." Drey spat. It is no news to me, we all hate his ass, before Dylan could say anything Scott enters before I could even ask why Scott was here, my friends had disappeared into the kitchen, I don't blame them the last time we were all in the same room, they almost broke Scott nose, If you are guessing Scott is really full of himself, one of the traits we both have.

"well, what the hell do you want." I snorted, he places his hands in his pocket.

"I just wanted to inform you that if you need to see Jane, she is going to be with me," he smirks.

"well, if you need a black eye, it would be provided by my fist." I spat.

"Jane wouldn't want her date coming to pick her with a black eye." he teases, I pushed him to the wall.

"if you dare hurt her, I would forget that you are my brother." I threatened.

"No, don't get me wrong I like Jane, you like Jane how does it feel being with the girl you like?." he smirks.

"I don't know the game you are trying to play but I advise you to stop it." I spat.

"oh, I am scared, I am playing no game, I just want you to feel how it feels when you took Clarissa away form me." I released him, let me just say I was shocked when he mentioned Clarissa.

"It has always been about Clarissa, the fights, the hates, the competition, it has been because of Clarissa?" I asked as I looked into my brothers glassy eyes, it is about to bring tears.

"I am so sorry Scott," I whispered, he wipes the incoming tears and looked at me in rage.

"Well your sorry can't bring her back," he yelled before he slammed the door, I looked at the door frame, I choked on the regret that was arising, I didn't kill her, it is not my fault, I kept on assuring my self.

I could hear the guys moving back to the sitting room, I turned to their direction. I tried to cover my worry with a smirk.

"so what now?" he asked, I looked at them for a second.

" I have a date to crash," I smirked.

Hunter wants to ruin their date. 😂

Who is Clarissa?

what happened to her?

Was hunter the cause if her death?

All this question would be answered in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading

Read

Vote

Comment

Share

I_am_ifeee