34.

Hey guys❤

We are almost getting to 10k reads.

Song: Human - Jon Bellion

Dinner is finally over, I am here with Scott he is driving me home. Let me just describe how the dinner went with just the word "Awkward". I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized the car stopped, wait this is not my house!.

"Where are we?" I asked Scott who is already smiling.

"Don't want to ruin the surprise let's go." He said.

"Hold up, I hope you are not taking me to where you would murder me? Because I have pepper got the spray." I joked.

"Noted," Scott smirks, we both get down, as we moved towards a lake, OMG this is so beautiful, roses everywhere.

"This is so beautiful," I said as I picked a rose.

"Is this why you came late?." I asked teary-eyed, he nods. I feel guilty, when he was preparing to impress me, I was about kiss his twin. I am a bad person.

"I was going to ask you a week ago, but know is the perfect time, would you be my girlfriend?." He smiles, he looks nervous though.

"Yeah?." I muttered unsure of my answer.

"Really?." He grinned, as he places his lips on mine. I don't feel anything as he kisses me. I wonder why?, Hunter doesn't even have to touch me before he sends shivers down through my spine, why the hell am I thinking about that douche. I deepen the kiss in a stupid attempt to feel something. Nope still nothing, he withdraws.

"It is glad you are mine." he hugs me, I let out a forced smile. What is wrong with me? Scott is perfect.

After the romantic moment, Scott took me to drop me at home. I made my way upstairs, as I opened the door I saw a male figure, it is Hunter wait a minute it is Hunter, what is he doing here.

What the hell is he doing here, anyway I should probably tell him that about me and Scott?

"I have something to tell you." We both said together, I laughed Hunter simply smiled. Wait! Hunter freaking Roy just smiled, he has never smiled to me before. He looks so hot when he smiles, he should do that more often.  

"You first." He muttered with a nod, before I could say anything Scott entered, I thought he left already.

"Hey what are you doing here bro, has Jane told the good news, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes." Scott smiled proudly. I noticed his sudden change in his mood, the smile he gave earlier disappeared.

"I thought you already left," I asked trying to change the subject, talk about awkward.

"oh, I forgot my good night kiss." Scott smiled, almost immediately I felt his soft lips on mine, he pulled away, I am sure I am already red.

"Bye." Scott waved before he left.

"Congratulations." Hunter tried to fake a smile.

"What were you about to tell me?." I asked.

"It is not important anymore?." He said.

"I should go." He points at the door, he heads towards the door. He turns back.

"by the way, you looked beautiful today." He flashes me a genuine smile as he leaves. Is it me or something feels wrong?. I fell on my bed as I screamed into my pillow.

THE NEXT DAY

The school seems different today or is it just me. I walked up to my locker where I spotted the guys and Freya talking. I noticed Hunter not bring among the guys. I wanted to return the book I collected from him, if the book meant that much I think he should have it back.

"Hey, where is Hunter?." I asked. They all looked surprised. Okay, what is going on.

"He didn't text you?." Ash asked surprised.

"Who?." I asked utterly confused.

"Hunter, he did not text you that he was leaving?." WAIT! hunter is gone?.

"Are you kidding? cos it is not funny." I gave them a stern look.

"he took a late flight to New York, Hunter is gone Jane," Freya muttered. You have got to be kidding me!!.

Cliff hanger, I know 😂

Drop your favorite characters name 👇and the characters you don't like, if you want me to update sooner. Bye guys...

I_am_ifeee