52.

Hey guys.... Thanks for 18K...

Song : TeAmo - Rihanna

Jane's point of view

"What does he mean by I love you." I am literally panicking.

"You have asked that question more than 10 times already. If you ask that again, I am gonna pull out every strand of your hair." She gave a frustrated look.

"Look, there is nothing wrong with Hunter saying I love you it's gonna happen eventually." She smiles.

"So you and Dylan have exchanged I love you's," I asked.

"Yeah, and it's no big deal." She assures me.

"How can he love me when he does not really know me?" I asked sadly. I have been lying through my nose since and that not good for a healthy relationship.

"Then tell him about you, it's that simple. When you go for your operation, where are you gonna tell Hunter you are at?."  She asks, well I ain't going nowhere there is not gonna be an operation. I really need to talk to my family about that. 

"And besides, it is not fair if you repeat what happened to his mum." She blurted out.

"What happened to his mum?" Hunter won't tell me, and now I am more curious...

___________________________________________

I can't believe I have been so fucking selfish, I am in the school's toilet now looking at my pathetic self. I am such a bitch. I can't believe I was not thinking, I let my emotions rule over. Why did I say yes to Hunter? If one day I am gonna leave. Gosh, I hate my self so much.

I like him so fucking much and I can't make him believe there is gonna be "us" for a very long time because there isn't. I am so selfish, I am even rethinking about doing the surgery but I can't let mum sell the house, I have taken a lot it is quite enough.

  Hearing about Hunter's mum breaks my heart and I can't do this to him. I suddenly find my self sitting at the benches watching Hunter play, Gosh I love this guy, OMG did I say love, Jane you can't get attached.

I can see Hunter coming to meet me so I came close to him. Here goes nothing.

"Hey, what are you doing here Jane?." He kisses me, I enjoyed the moment of our last kiss. I am literally trying to hold my tears.

"I thought you hated this game." He says as we stopped kissing.

"We need to talk." I don't think I can do this without breaking down.

"Is this about the "I love you?" I said earlier, I know it might catch you off guard but I want you to know that I really do. I love you so fucking much." It is taking me every bone in my body not to say it back, this is so freaking hard.

"I can't do this anymore." my voice came out very low, as tears start spilling. Hunter looks confused.

"What are you saying, Jane?" Hunter gave a confused look again.

"I don't love you and I don't want to do this anymore Hunter. Let's break up" I said audible enough to get the guy's attention. Hunter looks indifferent.

"It's okay if you don't love me, we can work this out." He grabs my arm as if his life depended on it. He looks so hurt.

I am such a big bitch. I struggled out of his grasp because I know if I let him hold me I would fall back into his arms. I see the guys coming.  I really need to get out of here before I break down into tears.

"Hunter let go I don't want you anymore." I struggled until Dylan dragged his arm off as the guys held him down. Immediately I bolted to the door of the gym.

"Let go off me I just want to talk to my girlfriend." I heard Hunter say as I closed the gym door. Immediately an ocean of tears starts spilling, guess it's over now.

Ahhhhhhh... I am pretty sure junters hate me right now. This chapter was so emotional, I got emotional writing it...I hope you guys loved it...

Question

What will happen to Hunter and Jane now?

Comment

Vote

Like

I_am_ifeee