47.

Hey guys I am sorry I did not update, I had my mock examination... I hope I did well.... Let's get to 2k votes....

Chapter goals: 30 likes, 15 comments.... I would update soon if I can get this under 48 hours...

Song: I don't know my name : Grace VanderWaal

JANE'S POINT OF VIEW

"I think I should go change," I muttered as I looked at the mirror. Hunter would soon get here to pick me up and I am officially nervous. Freya here is not helping.

"You have changed 10 times now, if you change again I might have to pull out every strand of hair your." I looked up at her nervously.

"Calm down, it is not your first date." She stated.

"True, but don't you think this grown is too short." I am wearing a red tight gown.

"You look perfect, you don't need to change." She assures me. I take a long glance in the mirror.

"I am gonna change." Suddenly, I heard the door ring. OMG, he is here.

"Don't change. I am gonna go down to save your date from your mother, so touch your makeup and meet me downstairs in the next 10 minutes." She said before she left. Calm down Jane! You look perfect. I made my way downstairs.

"Honey, you are dating Hunter now? I am utterly confused." Here we go again. I am pretty sure that Freya has given up.

"Mum we would talk about it later in the night." This time I turned to Hunter, he looks so handsome. He is leaning on the wall with his bad-boy smirk plastered on his face.

"No, explain I..... " She begins. "We are gonna go." I cut her off before she continues. I dragged Hunter immediately out of the house. My jaw dropped immediately I saw a red Range Rover, I tend to forget how rich Hunter's family is. Hunter smirks.

"Hop in." He winks at me. Arrogant douche! His ego is so annoying. He did not even complain about my dress. Dick!!

"You are the worse person to pick one up. No Jane your dress is cute, no that's too girly but you look beautiful. Even if I don't look beauti......" Hunter smashes his lips on mine to shut me up. I don't mind getting cut off when I start rumbling like this.

"You look beautiful baby but you would look way more beautiful if you are out of that little dress." He winks at me, I can feel my cheeks go red.

"Pervert!" I smacked him on his arm. He smiles, gosh I can get lost in those dimples.

"Babe, you love it when I talk dirty." He smirks as he starts the car. Before I knew it we are at a very big restaurant. As we enter the restaurant, I realized no one is there.

"Where's everyone," I asked. He takes his sit on a fancy chair at the middle of this restaurant. What a gentleman! he could not even pull my chair for me to sit, I join him.

"I brought the restaurant for the night." He smirks.

"That's a waste of money." I scolded him. He attempted to roll his eyes. I chuckled.

"I can do whatever I want ." He signals to the waiter.

"Your ego is so huge," I inform him as, as I made my self comfortable.

"I know I'm awesome." He smirks. Gosh so infuriating.

"Remind me why I like you?" I rolled my eyes.

"Sweetheart, because I'm awesome." He winks.

"No, because I'm stupid." I retort.

"You are stupid, I'm awesome. I should be the one asking why I like you?" He retorted. I blushed, I guess I can never get over the fact that Hunter likes me.

"Madam, Sir. What can I get you?." The good looking waiter asks. Hunter orders before me. I can see the irritation on Hunter's face.

"We've ordered, you can go now." Hunter snaps at him, that's rude. The guy leaves.

"That's rude." I voiced out. I frowned.

"Can't you see that he was checking you out." He defended.

"You're overreacting," I muttered.

"Well it's not my fault, you look so hot." he interlocks his fingers.

"Thank you for saying I'm hot." I smiled.

"You're totally missing the point here, that Jerk was eye raping you." He frowns.

"He was not." I was interrupted when the same guy dropped our food. He barely looked at me.

"See he did not even look at me. You scared the guy." I continued.

"Good." He snaps. Bipolar much!.