46.

Hey guys 10 more votes.... Vote so we can get to 1k votes... 15k reads thanks, guys.

Song: make me cry - Noah Cyrus feat Labrinth

Jane's point of view

After minutes of awkward staring, Izzy finally broke it.   

"Is it me or Scott and Jane are acting differently. Oh, I forgot you guys broke up." She smirks. Jane calm down, she is trying to get on your nerves.

"So why did you break up with her, did you finally realize that asking her out was the worst mistake of your life?." I am going to kill this bitch.

"No actually, I realized that she deserved better." He smiled at me. I really want to hug him. I muttered a "thank you" he smiled at me again. If you think Scott's smile is cute, you need to meet Hunter. Speaking of, Hunter as not said a word since and it frightens me.

"That was a good one, I would make sure to use that when I want to dump with those clingy boys. " she laughs. I would so cut this hoe.

"Clingy, you are like a vacuum, you drag them in" I scoffed.

"you mean magnet, it is not my fault that they are attracted to me." She smirks.

"They are only attracted to the fake boobs and nose job." I lashed out.

"I am way better than the plain old Jane that no one wants, not Scott not Hunter." She pouted. I was really expecting Hunter to say something. That's it!.

"I'll cut you," I said slowly. She gave a crooked smile.

"Who slept with you and didn't give a thank you." Izzy laughs and Hunter joins her. You have got to be kidding me!.

"I am not gonna exchange words with you." I stood up and left the cafeteria. I heard Hunter calling for me. I am so pissed.

HUNTER'S POINT OF VIEW

What if she regards yesterday as a mistake, that has been the thought of today. I don't know if I am rushing things but I plan to ask her to be my girlfriend. I have no idea what she is going to say, let's face it Jane is unpredictable. I am definitely overthinking things, when Jane smiled at me all I could give was a forced smile. What if she says no, I am Hunter Roy no girl as ever said no to me, but she is not just any girl. She is the first girl that got me whipped, the first girl that got me on a leash. I am so damn nervous.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Izzy laugh, so I joined so that they would not know I am not paying attention. Almost immediately Jane left pissed off. I followed her, I tried calling her name but she ignored. I finally caught up with her

"Let go of me." She yelled. Okay, that's a little bit much.

"Why are you mad at me," I yelled too, in a foolish attempt to make my voice louder.

"Oh please, laughing with Izzy that just the lowest of the low." She yelled back.

"What wrong with laughing with Izzy?."I asked confused.

"Were you even listening to what we were talking about.
, you know if you want to tell me that yesterday was a mistake. You don't need to think " She looked hurt.

"I thought you are the one that would call yesterday a mistake,"I said.

"yesterday was one of the best nights of my life, I like you too much to think like that." She yelled on top of her voice. Thank God the hallway was empty.

"If you think about it, this is the first time you said you like me out loud." I smile. I am so freaking happy.

"Well, I do." She muttered shyly. Gosh so cute. Not so fast.

"you do what?."I asked teasing her. She blushes.

"I like you." She smiles. Her cheeks are already red. Beautiful.

"Thanks I like me too," I smirked. She smacks me on my arm.

"So I made a reservation in a restaurant, wanna come," I asked nervously. I sound like a pussy.

"Are you asking me on a date." She teases. Now I look like a pussy. Don't get it twisted my little friend is still big and it works fine.

"I call it eating and drinking in a restaurant. Dates make girls clingy." I smirked.

"Hey!." she shouted defensively. I laughed at her action.

"Fine, it's a date," I smirked.

"Then yes I would come." She smiles.

"I knew you would." to say the truth I didn't think she would.

"Hey don't get overconfident Mr. Popular, I might not show up." She smiles.

"oh please, don't get to the restaurant before me," I smirked.

"Jerk." She gasped. I laughed. Now that's the Jane I love. What did I just say love, guys we might have a problem.

Comment comment comment....

Vote

Let's get to 1k votes...

I_am_ifeee