27.

Hey guys..

Update as promised.

I changed certain things in the beginning about her sickness. You guys should check it out for reading this chapter.

Song- pity party - Melanie Martinez. I like this song.

Jane's point of view

        After my confrontation with Izzy. I came out of the toilet only to see Scott standing outside with a cheeky smile. God, I love that smile. Thinking about it again I don't think hunter as ever smiled. I really need to stop thinking about Hunter when I am with Scott.  

"Hey, I know it sounds weird but dad wants to meet. He wants you to come over for dinner this weekend." He mumbled. The only word that stuck was that the fucking mayor wants to have dinner with me. I am officially nervous. I should make up an excuse so that I would not go. I and Scott are not official yet, does this mean we are going to be official soon?. Would Hunter be there? would his dad like me?. I am totally likable right?.

"Why do I have this feeling that I just chased you off? if you don't want to it is fine." I could see the disappointment in his face. Which he is trying to cover up with his dimples, well I can't say no to that.

"Sure why not." Interrupted him. Abort! I repeat Abort. The voice in my head yells.

"Really, thanks. I gat to go." He pecks me before leaving. Well, it is too late now. What should I do?. I need Hunter's help Asap.

____________________________________

     I looked everywhere for that ass wipe. I finally found him flirting with one blonde. Typical Hunter. He looks uninterested though. It is just an act. He is definitely flirting back.

"I know you guys are at the mercy of your primitive biological urges, but since you have a lifetime of poor decisions ahead of you can I interrupt this one," I smirked. They stared at me confused. Hunter gives quite sign telling her to leave.

"nerd." She mutters, she smiles at Hunter before leaving. Bimbo.

"Do you have to be a nerd all the time." Hunter leans on the wall.

"It is not my fault that you guys lack intellectual ." I retorted.

"English..... Speak English nerd." Hunter snapped.

"I am speaking English, Airhead. " I snapped as well.

"what do you want sugar?." Hunter smirked.

"Guess what? I am meeting the family." I smiled. Hunter burst out laughing.

"Was that they are going to love you laugh? Or what?." I asked nervously.

"My dad is way judgemental, so is not gonna like you, my sister on the other hand. Well, she is not gonna like you too." He winks at me then leaves. What the hell did I get my self into?

I am in school the next day after Hunter made it clear that his family is gonna hate me. I am looking for a perfect excuse so that I can cancel. But here I am with no plan and the fact that bitchy Izzy is pasting the list of the new cheerleaders is not helping my nerves. Even though I am sure that I am not gonna make the team, I still want to check. I can see girls running to the notice board. Here goes nothing.

"wanna check it out." I feel Scott's warm presence.

"sure, let's go." I smiled nervously. I am here on the notice board trying to find my name. Jane, you are so stupid, you can't find it because your name is not there.

"Found it," Scott shouted. He points to the last name on the list. I MADE THE TEAM... Wait for what?.

"The hell, how did I make the team?." I asked utterly confused.

"Because you deserve it." Scott pecked me.

"Gat to go, see you tomorrow," he said and disappeared. I just stood there dumbfounded, I could feel Hunter's presence.

"I never thought I would use flabbergasted in a sentence, but I am flabbergasted," I muttered.

"Yeah, you are totally dead," Hunter smirked.

"She would probably shave your hair in your sleep when she invites you to their annual sleepover. Or she would tell her minions not to catch you during stunts, so you would break your leg. If that is the case, I vote for number 2." Hunter gave a fake smile. Thanks for the making situation better. Douche!.

"you are really helping." I retorted sarcastically.

"You are welcome," Hunter smirked, as he leaves. Thanks, hunter I am officially nervous.

____________________________________

After captain obvious made me frigging scared, I went to drop my books in my locker, when I saw Izzy and her minions. I pretended as if I was dropping my books so that I could listen to their conversation. Since they had no clue that I was there.

"Why did you let that wannabe nerd, join our team," Dina said, she is one of Izzy minions. I hate her already.

"Yes, Izzy tells us, you hate her guts don't you?." I don't know the bitch that talked.

"Not to worry girls, I definitely still hate her. I just have an awesome plan for her, like they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer." She gives an evil smirk. The other bimbos start laughing, as they leave. That bitch!, I slammed my locker. I am the wrong person to pick a fight with Izzy. 2 can play this game of yours.