8.

HUNTER'S POINT OF VIEW

Immediately Jane let, I pushed Izzy away because I was not feeling it anymore, her seeing me and Izzy made my stomach growl. Izzy who still had a lustful look on her face tries to come closer to me, she pushed her hair to the other side of her shoulders giving me a good sight of her boobs. On a normal day, I would be turned on and fuck her right there but now on so much.

"come on baby don't let that nerd kill your vibe, not to worry I would get the cheerleaders to deal with her and all would be well." she smiles at me in a seductive way, as she tries to kiss me I turn my head the other way.

"keep your bitches on a leash, I mean it, Izzy." I spat.

"why would you care about that wannabe nerd." I can tell she is already getting pissed.

"None of your freaking business." she puts on her top. 

"I hope you are not part of those dumbos falling for her because of her makeover, she is just an ugly as a wannabe," she says nonchalantly as she folds her arms.

"don't talk about her like that." I retorted.

"You should be supporting me, I am your girlfriend for sake." she
spat.

"You are not my girlfriend, you are simply a fuck buddy," I stated, I grinned, rage-filled her eyes in an instant, as I felt her palms on my face, what the fuck!!!, the bitch freaking slapped me.

"You would treat me with respect." she spat, respect my foot.
"if you want respect, stop sleeping with the whole football team." I retorted, as I was about to, I turned back.

"by the way, we are done," I smirked, almost immediately the rage in her eye becomes soft.

"baby doesn't leave me," she whined.

"I know you are mad because I hit you but we can always fix it, couples fight don't they," she says flashing me a guilty eyes couples, did she just call us a couple, Gosh it gonna be hard to ring it into her ears that we can never happen.

"sweetheart, I didn't even feel your palm." I started a total lie that slap hurt like a bitch.

"I am breaking up with you because I don't wanna share the same pussy with my teammates." I smirked, when hurt flashed through her eyes.

"fuck you!!!" she spat, I knew that her pity drama would ware off.

"honey, you have already and so have you with my other teammates." my smirk more evident as I leave, I could still hear her cursing under her breath.

Jane's point of view

After the horrible view of Izzy and Hunter eating each other up, I had to go to the toilet to wash that horrible view, but I can't wash my face because of the makeup that was on my face, so I just stared at the mirror. Then I heard the toilet door open the image that came in had me terrified, it was no other than Izzy, she looked like she has been crying, her eyes were filled with rage immediately it met mine.

"Just the bitch I was looking for."She smirks.

"it good to see you." she retorted sarcastically.

"I would say the same but my mum taught me never to lie. "I mentally high fived my self for what I said. Talking back at Izzy is definitely a go.

"Like your mum loves you enough to tell you things huh?"
She spat.

"What is that supposed to mean? 'I asked very curiously.

"I guessed she did not tell you about her and my dad, my dad said... "I immediately cut her off.

"Don't always believe what daddy tells you especially when he tells you that you that you're pretty," I muttered. Gosh, I am getting good at talking back at Izzy.

"The nerd has gotten guts, but I am not here to battle wits with you. "she stated.

"me neither. "I smirked, as I folded my arms.

"Why are you scared? "she flashes me a fake smile. She wishes, me scared? She is just a brat with claws.

"No, I don't just attack people unharmed. " I smirked

"Listen up bitch, all I want to say stay away from the hunter, don't think he likes you because you are looking hot, you are just his flavour of the week after is done fucking you he would return to me. "She explains with a smug.

"If he is interested in me, it means you are failing in your sex department which is your area of specialization, what are you good at?" I raised my eyebrows skeptically.

"Don't mess with me bitch." She said in anger. I pushed her away from the road as I smirked. Good job Jane

~~~

Read

Vote

Comment

Share

IG:i_am_ifeee