28.

Hey guys....  

Guess who updated?....

Thanks for 500 votes and 5.5k reads

Song : Side to side - Ariana Grande feat Nicki Minaj...

Hunter points of view

As I spotted Izzy flirting with Dan I dragged her into the janitor's closet. When she noticed it was me she gave a seductive smile. She must have thought I am here for her shenanigans.

"I knew you would be back for me." She smirks as she moves closer to me. I shoved her away.

"What the hell?." She gasped. I kept a safe distance away from her.

"What's your fucking plan?." I spat.

"What the hell are you talking about?." She tries to move closer shooting her boobs out. She moves her eyelashes innocently.

" What are you planning by putting Jane on the team?." I rested on the wall. Her seductive smile vanishes and it is replaced with a smirk.

"Nothing, I mean the girl as the talent and we need the best person on our team." She gives an innocent smile.

"Bullshit. I know you very well Izzy." I snapped.

"What if I am planning something?." She smirks.

"Then you better stop." I am looking straight into her eyes now. She scoffs.

"You know what I am getting tired of how you support her, Jane, Jane. What the fuck does she have that I don't?." She snapped. I just remained silent.

"Baby, I can give you anything you want, I can give you more than what that bitch can." She comes closer to me. I moved back. I have no idea what is wrong with me. I can just fucking take her here, she is the best person to relieve my sexual frustration on. I have no idea what's stopping me. I stopped thinking when I felt Izzy's lips on my neck. I pushed her away.

"I am not here for this crap. I just came to tell you that if you hurt her or a strand of her is missing because of you. I promise you I would personally destroy you." I gritted my teeth.

"Oh, I am scared." She smirks.

"you know me, I can destroy you. " I smirked. She gulped. Feeling satisfied I turned to leave.

"I never thought I would see the day that Hunter Roy would get pussy-whipped." I turned back at her statement. I turned to see a smirking Izzy.

"What the hell are you talking about?." I am already pissed.

"Admit it, Hunter, she has you on a leash." She gave an evil smirk.

"Oh poor Hunter, isn't she with your brother?... It is so sad. You are waiting for little miss perfect to come running to you." She smiled.

"I just wait until you come back to your senses. She is not yours Hunter." She fixes the collar of my leather jacket.

"I would wait." She mouths. As she leaves. I am definitely not pussy whipped. Or am I?....

What do you think?.

Vote

Comment

Share

I_am_ifeee