40.

Hey guys 10k reads, whoop whoop ❤, and the beginning of 6 Months with Mr. Popular as entered over a thousand reads, look at it👆. Prepare yourself for a disaster dinner.

Song : hype - Drake

Jane's point of view

If you want to know how my week has been well here it is, I avoided hunter throughout the week. it was kinda hard since he was all over my face, Izzy too, it was not avoiding, she did not come to school after last week. I am happy about that, but I have a feeling she has something up her sleeves and again I almost lost my v-card to Scott, I know cray cray right. It would have happened if I had not projected Hunter's face on Scott's. Gosh, I still have feelings for Hunter, damn my feeling. Why can't I like Scott like that, I mean he, oh somebody so sweet and romantic. I am totally gonna die a virgin. So here I am getting ready to meet bitchy Izzy's dad and might I add Izzy is coming too, I invited Scott in case I flip and attack that bitch.

"Jane get your ass down here," Mum yelled. Mum has been so excited since yesterday, as much as I hate the idea of her dating Izzy's dad, I am happy for her.

"I'm coming," I yelled as I rushed downstairs.

"get the door." She smiled after she saw me downstairs.

"You could have gotten it you know." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm busy." She replied she is not. I rushed to the door, when I opened it I saw Scott and Hunter. Who the hell invited that douche? Scott pecked me as he handed me the flowers he came with. How sweet, Hunter just came with his badass smirk.

"Who invited you here?" I glared at Hunter before he could reply Chase interrupted.

"I did, what's up bro?" Chase gave Hunter and bro's shake. Bro! Bro! Since when did my brother become bros with Hunter ?.

"Bro?" I asked confused as I stared at a smirking Hunter.

"whatever, who gave you the right to invite him?" I whispered.

"I can hear you," hunter said out loud as he followed Scott in. I rolled my eyes.

"You invited someone, I have the right to invite someone too." He smirks. Hunter is teaching him well.

"Scott is not just someone he is my boyfriend." I smiled at Scott who was already inside.

"Well, I don't like him." Chase went to meet Hunter. Gosh, that brat.

A few minutes after Izzy and her dad came, Izzy dressed like a slut as usual. So here we are in an awkward dinner, everyone became quiet after Izzy's dad tried to make a conversation.

"So..........." I said trying to break the silence.

"Brad, what do you do?" I asked Izzy's dad.

"I'm a pediatrician he said proudly.

"why is Izzy like this?." I gave an innocent smile.

"Jane!." Mum yelled, apologizing to Izzy. Scott a gentleman did not laugh unlike Hunter who is already red from laughter, it gives a clear view if his dimples. Get a grip, Jane!.

"It is okay," Brad told my mum.

"So, since we are asking questions, I have to ask are you still a virgin? Or as Scott did it already?." I chocked in my food when I heard the question, that is it this bitch as crossed the line.

"oh, I am sorry is that too personal." She asked faking an innocent look. Brad gave her a warning glare, she just smirked.

"Yes, it is you won't understand the word boundary, if you did you wouldn't sleep with all the guys in the basketball team." I retorted. Izzy was so mad, I smirked at this.

"you two enough, let's get dessert." My mum said.

After me and Izzy's exchange of words, we ate dessert in the sitting room since we can give Brad and mum sometimes alone.

"Are you guys coming to the beach party on Friday?" Scott asked.

"Of course, I get to ditch school for the first time." Izzy snorted at my excitement.

"Hunter remember when we had sex on the beach?." Izzy smiled, I don't know what came over me but I was so pissed, Hunter did not give a reply to her question.

"If you remember clearly we forgot to use protection, we panicked, we thought I might get pregnant " she laughed. I hate this bitch.

"I guess you would have loved to be pregnant, so you can hook him down." I blurted out.

"You don't know anything bitch I love Hunter." She yelled, Hunter cleared his throat. He must be feeling awkward.

"oh please tell that to under your legs that smells like fish." I retorted before I knew it Izzy poured wine on me. Did she just? Immediately, I connected my palm to her face before she could react to the slap, the hunter carried her to the door. Before she left she told me I would regret slapping her. Well, dinner was a disaster.

..who loved disaster dinner? I know I did. not short as promised. If you like this chapter

Comment

Like

Share

I_am_ifeee