45.

Hey guys.. OMG you guys are so amazing, thanks for all the comments... 15 people added my story to their reading list, extra 1k reads... *screaming* thanks. I promised to update, this is my valentine gift to you... Maybe you guys can give my yours by commenting...

Song: You and I - John Legend...

Jane's point of view

Hunter dropped me off at school claiming that he had a lot of things to do, ditching school does not go well with me. I feel I have gained enemies, when hunter dropped me off I got a lot of death glares from his fangirls. Well, that what you get from being the girlfriend of Hunter Roy. Wait! Wait! Wait! Did I just call Hunter my boyfriend?, We are not dating, I mean we had just a really hot, hot make-out session. Thinking about it I feel my cheeks heating up, but if I am not his girlfriend what am I?

When I walked in, Mr. Ried was already teaching, my very first time of coming late.

"Glad you could join us, Miss Parker." Mr. Ried said sarcasm lacing in his voice. I simply rolled my eyes as I sat with Freya who was staring at me since I entered.

"Nice clothes." She smirked. I rolled my eyes, I am wearing one of Hunter's shirts and my shorts from yesterday.

"Where were you last night ?" She questions as she raised one of her eyebrows, anticipating an answer.

"At Scott's," I said not sure if I should I have said Hunter's.  

"I heard you and Scott broke up." She states. Well, travels fast I know she is driving at a point I am just waiting for her to talk.

"So why were you at his place?." She asked.

"I was with Hunter actually." I muttered as she gasps. I forgot to tell you guys Freya is a drama queen.

"Is there anything wrong there Miss Casper?." Mr. Ried questions.

"Nothing." She yells as he turns back to the board.

"I can tell you and Hunter did something, you face gives you all out." I hate that she knows me so well.

"We may have kissed." I am kinda saying the truth right?.

"Kissed?." She gave me an unimpressed face.

"Maybe an intense make-out session." I blush.

"Jane!, you just broke up with his twin brother." She mutters.

"Well, Scott broke up with me and he literally pushed me to Hunter," I whispered. She gave me a serious face.

"Don't judge me okay," I muttered, my cheeks heating up again.

"I am Freya, I don't judge besides I am screwing Dylan." this is my time to gasp. My Ried gave us a warning look.

"I know it is bad." She says. I knew there was something going on. I lowkey shipped them.

"Freya, he has a girlfriend," I said, stating the obvious.

"I know but we got caught up in the moment, had sex and we could not stop." She covers her face.

"Hey, I am not the one to judge. I attempted to have sex with Scott an hour later I attempted to do the same with his twin, that is way fucked up." We both laughed.

"What happened to us." She asks, she is right on a normal day I would be disgusted by this.

"We meet Hunter and his crew," I said.

_____________________________________________________________

It's lunchtime, I am excited to see Hunter but Scott is also going to be there I just hope things don't get awkward. Freya and I are sitting on her usual spot. I spotted Hunter, Dylan, and Drew coming to sit with us. I could feel Freya tense up when Dylan sat down. Dylan and Drew greeted us, Hunter simply gave a nod. That is weird. Is he mad at me? Or maybe he regrets the events of last night. I can't bring myself to think about that. I sent Hunter a smile and he shoots a fake smile back. O my he regrets. I tried to swallow the lump that is arising. I did notice that Scott was already at the table. No one talks, so much for hoping things don't get awkward. When I thought my day could not get any worse, I heard clacking heels heading toward outside. I know that sound anywhere I hear it. I have a bad feeling about today.

Heeeey,

Questions

1) who is the person coming ?

2) why is Hunter acting like that ?

3) who ships Dylan and Freya?......

Comment

Comment

Don't forget to like......

I_am_ifeee