12.

Thanks for 800 reads
Song: Here - Alessia Cara

Jane's point of view

After detention, I got out of school, made way to the parking lot with the guys.

"Guys, could you guys do me a little favor and drive me home." I gave them my best puppy dog eyes.

"We are going to the school's party, you should tag along," Dylan said.

"You mean I should come and party with you guys," I asked in disbelief.

"We would show you how to party our style," Ash yells, which made me laugh.

"Yeah, yeah let's go," Hunter said with a bored expression on his face.  

As we arrived, I could hear the sound of a very loud music every was is vibrating, I was reluctant to go down.

"Come on, candy the guys are already inside," Hunter yelled.

"I am not wearing anything nice," I screamed on top of my voice because of the loud music.

"You look hot candy, plus no one would notice most are drunk, most just wanna get laid. "

Hunter yells back. Here goes nothing I whispered as I got down.

While I was inside, I saw many teenagers dancing, some kissing like there is no tomorrow, others dry humping each other. Gross
!
"Do you want any drink?" Hunter offered.

"Yeah." he did not even wait for a reply, how rude! after five minutes, he came back and gave me a drink that tastes like shit.

"Let go, they are playing truth or dare." he grabs my hand before I could reply. Douche!

I hardly played for 5 minutes when the bottle points at me.

"So truth or dare?" a girl with an evil smirk on her face asked me because I am a total wuss I chose truth.

"How long have you and being banging each other?" she questions. What a stupid question is that, if she thinks that, OMG they all think I am having sex with Hunter, what the hell?.

"I am not sleeping with Hunter. " I spat. Everyone seems surprised with my confession except the guys of course.

Hunter still maintains a smirk on his face.

I have been playing for 30 minutes, so far a girl was made to remove her shirt showing all the guys her lacy bra which the guys have been looking at since.

A bitch was told to give Dylan a lap dance which she happily did. Now the bottle is pointed at Hunter.

"Truth or dare?" A guy asked hunter, hunter grins.

"Dare," Hunter spoke with confidence.

"I dare you to kiss Jane." The guy smirks. What the hell?.I was stunned, kiss me is this guy freaking kidding me? I was clouded with my thoughts that I did not realize hunter was already standing in front of me before I could protest he smashed his lips against mine.

OMG, the school's bad boy is kissing me, his arm around my waist, his chest touching mine, his soft lips on mine, although this is not how I wanted my first kiss to be if it is with Hunter it is worth it.

Gosh did I just say that I can hear them counting, Hunter's lips move in sync, his tongue asking for permission into my mouth as I was about to grant it he withdraws, I looked confused, why did he withdraw.

Oh, they have finished counting, he flashes me an apologetic look, am I that bad of a kisser?, of course, I am a bad kisser, this is my first kiss. I swallow the incoming tears, jeez I am so dramatic. Aren't I?, probably PMS drama.

"Excuse me. " I managed to say as I leave the circle. I made my way to the toilet, after a long look at my pathetic self I gave a huge sigh. Remembering the kiss sends butterflies into my stomach. Get a hold of yourself, Jane.

"You don't like him you just have a crush on him plus you have a crush on half of the hip-hop stars but you don't get teared up when they don't like you back and how can you like the guy you met yesterday, this is no teen drama."

I kept on assuming my self repeatedly I can't like a hunter. My cheeks flushed red when I remembered how his hands on me felt, I am so telling Freya.

After sessions of counseling, I left the toilet, on getting to the circle I realized that they had all left, guess they stopped the dumb game.

Now it is time to find hunter, which is going to be hard considering the number of drunk teenagers with their tongues on each other faces, this is not my thing I hate to get the hell out if here.

After a while I finally found the son of a bitch , he is facing the wall. What the is he doing?, he is probably drunk as I moved closer I realized that there was a girl in front of him, they are literally eating themselves up, imagine the nerve of this guy after stealing my first kiss he meets a slut to finish up the work. I can fell my eyes bringing out water, you have got to be kidding me, why am I even crying for this douche bag, you know what I am going to have fun, I am going to make hunter jealous, I am on operation make Hunter Roy jealous.

~~~~

OMG they freaking kissed

Vote

Comment

Like

Share

I_am_ ifeee_