57.

Hey guys... Because of your comments I have decided to update earlier than usual.

Song : Keep the family close - Drake.

Hunter's point of view

"Why are they not telling us what's wrong with her? We have been here for hours." I paced around.

She is going to be alright  

It's not working, I need to see her.

"Calm down, we just got here." Well, it feels like hours.

"Can you at least sit, you are getting me nauseous." He looked away from me.

What the hell is he hiding?

It is time to find out.

"Fine," I muttered as I sit close to him.

"Scott." He turned to me.

"What's going on?" I looked at his guilty eyes. He is easy to read.

"What do you mean?" He turned away immediately.

"I never mentioned Jane's name when I called, somehow you knew she was the one."

"I repeat, what's going on?" I forced him to look at me.

"Hunter..I...." He was interrupted by Freya's voice.

"How is she?" Freya rushed in with the guys. Scott immediately stood up probably grateful for the save.

"I don't know, they have not talked to us," I answered.

Freya sobs out loud as Dylan hugs her.

"Don't worry, she survived the last time, she is gonna fight this," Dylan muttered.

Hold up, she survived the last time?

What's going on?

"What did Jane survive the last time?" I stood up. They all stopped to look at me.

I am fucking confused...

"Well?" I yelled in anger as tears make its way down my cheeks.

It's like everybody fucking knows what's wrong with her except me.

"Bro, we were just informed this evening." Ashton comes close to me.

"Don't. Come. Close." I muttered carefully, trying to control my anger.

"What's wrong with Jane?" I said more composed.
.
.
.

"She has leukemia." I turned to the direction of the voice. I saw Chase and his mum.

She has leukemia

She has leukemia

.
.
.

I sat down on the chair, everything is moving in slow motion. I looked at the ground

Flashback

"Ha ha ha, but jokes apart if something was wrong with you, you would let me know right?" I said seriously

"Sure." She muttered.

Flashback over

They are lying.

Why are they lying?

"Hunter, brother." I heard Scott call.

Brother my foot.

I pushed him against the wall as he was about to hold me. Ash and Drey came to his rescue.

"Let go," I said as I struggled out of their grasps.

"You are lying, y'all lairs. Jane told me she is okay." I cleaned my tears.

"When she wakes up,I am gonna prove it to you." I yelled as I walked away.

___________===___________________

I looked at her through the glass, she is taking a drip. I looked at her heart monitor.

She does not look alright to me

I shook my head in a stupid attempt to turn off the voice in my head.

My heart stopped for a second when I noticed her eyes open.

She looked straight into my eyes, right then I noticed all the lies.

It's true

I opened the door and let my self in.

I looked at her pale face speechless. She sat up.

"Hunter" Tears already streaming down her face. It takes every bone in my body not to go hug her, but right now I feel betrayed.

"Is it true?" I finally managed to say. I guess hearing it from her would make stick that she is really dying.

She looked at me with those guilty eyes as she rips the needle off her skin and all that connects her with the heart monitor, she gets out of the bed.

"Don't come close," I said as she was almost near me.

"Hunter, I am sorry." She said weakly as she tried cleaning the incoming tears, I didn't even notice I was in tears.

"The truth. For once Jane I want the truth." I yelled.

"Yes." She said sadly as she covers her face.

"Look me in the eye and tell me the truth, that at least I deserve from you," I muttered.

"I have leukemia." She looked me in the eye. It feels like the end of the world.

I am suffocating, I can't breathe.
I took a step back as I stared into those dead eyes.

I backed away as I made my way out.

"Where are you going?." She asked, which made me look at her direction.

"I need time." I can't stay here anymore.

'Last time you needed time, you took a month. In a month, I would probably be dead." She backed away as she sits on the bed.

"I am not going to stop you before you go, I never got to tell you..." She stopped.

"I lo..." I interrupted her, I know if she says the word,I won't leave.

"Don't," I said as I left.

I love you more but I just can't stay...

I am in tears guys.

Comment

Like

Share

I_am_ifeee