19.

Song - Alessia Cara - My song

~~~~

Jane's point of view

After Freya had shouted at Scott for being one hour late and Scott complimenting my dress, we made our way to the front of an expensive restaurant.

"Where are we eating?" I asked stupidly. He laughs.

"here of course." he smiles. Wow! His smile is so cute, but back to the matter at hand.

"How did you get us a reservation here?" I asked stupidly as I began to scan the place.

"my dad knows someone," he says coolly, this place his freaking huge.

"The only person my dad knows is the traveling agency, that's how he was able to ditch US so fast." I murmured to my self.

"what?" he asked. I gave him a smile.

"Nothing," I said, trying to get down from the car.

"Wait." he hurriedly got down. Almost immediately I saw him

opening the door for me. Oh, he is such a gentleman unlike is a brother. Why am I thinking of that douche? I smiled as he took my hand and helped me down.
"But seriously, Scott this is too much, can't we go to a pizza place?" I said feeling uncomfortable.

"No, this is your favorite date it gets to be special." he smiled. Awwww he is so cute.

"Thanks," I said trying so hard to hide my blush.

As we made our way inside, I started to feel self-conscious and uncomfortable, they are all elegantly dressed, Gosh, Scott has a whole new definition of a date.

"you look beautiful," he assured me, as he ushered me to our table.

"I need to go to the restroom," I said to him after we sat on our seats.

After 10 minutes of convincing myself that I look great, I made my way back to my table. When I got back to my table, I saw an angry-looking Scott and a overexcited Hunter, you have got to be kidding me, why is my life a freaking drama?.

"What are you doing here?" I asked hunter turns to me when he noticed my presence.

"I came to eat, isn't it obvious." He shrugged, as I was about to sit, Scott stood up to help me draw the chair, Awwww, what a gentleman but I am so sure hunter does not think the same way because he snorted at his action, I simply rolled my eyes.

"We are kind if on a date, so again I ask what are you doing here?" I gritted my teeth.

"The restaurant is packed up and you guys have 4 sits, you can't be selfish, right?" He smirked.

"Why don't you sit with those girls, they have been winking at you since?" Scott asked really pissed, I turned my direction to the girls Scott was talking about, the look like models, rich sophisticated models. Somehow I don't like the image idea of Hunter sitting with them, what's wrong with me.

Hunter turns his head to their direction, he nods at them before facing us.

"They look like girls that have rich boyfriends but still looking for sex." hunter winks at me, I rolled my eyes again.

"Then they are perfect for you right?" Scott retorted, Hunter looks offended, I have a bad feeling about this dinner.

"I don't do girls with boyfriends." hunter argues, Scott growls.

"who wants wine," I asked trying to change the subject but none of them responded.

"That did not stop you from sleeping with Clarissa did it?" Scott snaps. Who the hell is Clarissa?.

"I don't know, it not my fault she is a flirt." hunter tried to maintain is cool, Scott on the other hand burst out in anger and gave him a huge punch.

"don't you ever talk about her like that," Scott yelled, his actions made me feel jealous of whoever Clarissa is.

"Come on let's go, Hunter here can eat alone." Scott scoffed, as he left a huge amount of money on the table and dragged me away from the table."

"Thanks, bro, waitress," he yelled.

"Can I have a bottle of white wine please," Hunter smirked, he acted as if he did not just have a fight with his brother, I snorted at his behavior and walked away. I followed Scott out, I stopped which made him halt.

"care to tell me what happened there?" I asked. Scott gave me a forced smile.

"I would tell you on our way, just let's get outta here," Scott said, has he ushers me into the car.

••••

Who the hell is Clarissa?

Instagram - I _am_ifeee