1. New Beginings

[A/N: Well guys here it is! Book two of Then There's Faith In Love, there's a few flashbacks in here for you guys so you can get a better understanding of things. I love you all so much! Thank you for supporting me on this!!!]

I began my morning the same way I have for the last year and a half, walking, I picked up walking when I moved out here to clear my mind, it gives me a breath of fresh air and helps me think of the things I need to do for the day, plus it gets me fit, which is something I really need to do to get rid of the pudgy fat hanging around uninvited.

Though I've done this routine the same for the past year, only one thing has changed, I added someone to come on the walk with me.

I strap the sleeping baby into the stroller, watching her stir around before beginning to suck on her pacifier again, her eyes shut gently and dimples on full display just like the person who gave them to her.

I smiled at the little girl in front of me still amazed that this angel came out of me only ten months ago, I pulled the little hoodie over her head that had cute little ears on top and watched as her chocolate brown eyes appeared, blinking a few times before shutting again to fall back to sleep.

I put my sunglasses over my eyes and opened the front door, "I'm going for a walk!" I shout to anyone who's listening.

Today was the big day, moving day.

I've been living with my dad, Veronica and Leo since the minute I got here, and although I'm completely grateful, I need to be on my own.

I walk down to the park and sit on one of the benches, seeing all the little kids run around then look back down at Lilah and smile knowing that in just a few short years she'll be doing the exact same.

I pull out my rose gold iPhone and take a picture of her then send it to Spencer who replies back within minutes

Spencer: She's so freakin cute! I miss you both!

I smile at the text then type something quick back, going over to my Instagram and scrolling through pictures for a bit before deciding it was time to head back to the house where the movers will be waiting.

I get closer to our home and see his car parked on the curb getting a smile to appear on my face, I make my way to the door and push it open hearing laughs comes from the kitchen.

I pull Lilah from her spot in the stroller then place it against the wall carrying her in my arms to where the kitchen is, being met with my dad, Leo and Austin sitting at the table each with a cup of coffee in front of them.

"Hey guys." I smile.

"Hey!" Austin says with excitement getting up and walking over to me with his arms out for a hug.

I pull him into a hug and feel him press his lips into my hair for a quick kiss then turn his direction to the baby in my arms.

"Hey there beautiful!" He says getting her to smile.

He carefully takes her out of my arms and takes her back to his seat where he starts tickling her stomach, getting a laugh to fall freely from her mouth.

"Are you all ready?" My dad says before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Uh yeah I think so, just need them to get here so we can load everything up." I say grabbing an apple from the fruit tray on the marble counter.

I hear a knock on the door and rush to open it seeing two guys with smiles on their faces, "Hey we're the movers, and we're here to load up." The taller guy says.