4. Try A New Life Without You

-Jaime-

I woke up with a major headache and huge need for water, I rolled off the sofa I was lying on and groaned in pain as I landed face down on the hard wood floor, I reluctantly push myself off the ground, sat up on the back of my legs and immediately recognize the place to be Tony and Spencer's apartment.

I got off my knees and sat down on the sofa placing my head in the palm of my hands in hopes of this terrible headache going away, but with no avail it just got stronger each second.

"Here take these." I hear above me, I pull my head up and see two pain relievers in the palm of someone's hand, I looked up and saw Tony standing in front of me with a straight face, shit what did I do?

"Thanks." I mumble taking the red and blue pills from his hands, then the water he had in his other hand, I swallow them down with a chase of water and pray to God the pain will go away soon.

"What the hell did I do last night?" I ask running my hand down my face.

"What didn't you do Hime?" Tony chuckles.

"Where do I start," He begins looking up as if to show he was thinking.

"Well first off, you tried hitting on maybe three girls." He laughs, "It was the greatest thing ever, you tried so hard, you almost got a number but Mike came in and said you were drunk and had a girlfriend so they walked away."

"What a cock block." I glare jokingly.

"Yeah that was too funny."

"What else happened?" I urge him to continue.

"Well you tried dancing on the tables but almost fell of the chair leading you to the table so we told you to get down and you bitched along the way."

I just laughed and shook my head at me stupidity, but it was good to know I at least had fun being stupid. "I think we saw all phases of drunk on you last night." Tony mutters.

"How so?"

"Well we obviously saw the crazy, goofy side, then we saw the angry, only because we told you it was time to go home and you got mad, the flirty side when you tried picking up those girls, then lastly the sad and sappy side on our way home."

"What happened on the way home?" I ask, already knowing a little since I had sobered up after the talk Tony gave me on the side of the road.

"You don't remember our talk?" Tony asks with a raise to his eyebrow.

"I mean I remember a little of it."

"It was about Ari," He begins.

"You keep bringing up the situation like it was yesterday, but it wasn't, it was almost two years ago, you mope around about it all the time when you should really be getting over it."

I take in his words and nod my head in agreement, "I know, I need to move on, but sometimes I just can't pull myself to do that, I look at certain things and it pulls me back to a memory I had with her and then I start to think about what she's doing and how she's doing." Tony looks at me with sympathy written across his face, I feel my heart ache at the constant thoughts of her coursing through my mind.

Tony looked at me as if he wanted to say something but quickly shook it off, "You can do this man, sure it's going to hurt, I mean if Spencer and I broke up I'd die, I can't do it without her. So I can see where you're coming from."

"Well hopefully for your sake she never gets up and leaves only for you to come home and see all her things gone and all that's left is a note saying goodbye."