10. Good For You

"Rae, wake up Rae." I hear whispering above me.

I squeeze my eyes tighter and ignore the voice that was interrupting my sleep.

I felt something soft begin to tickle my nose and quickly push it away from me hearing a laugh in the process, "Just do it." I hear the person whisper in another direction.

The next thing I knew, my covers were ripped off my warm body, I pry my eyes open and look in the direction of the culprit, "Tony what the fuck!?" I shout, before laying my head back down.

Wait, what?

"Tony!?" I exclaim sitting back up, I look to the side of me and see Mike standing there by the window with a smile spread across his cheeks.

"Mike!" I shout jumping off the bed to take him into a tight hug, his laughter vibrating through his tall skinny body.

I push myself out of his embrace when I hear a clearing of someone's throat then skip to Tony, pulling him into a hug as well.

"Oh my God what are you guys doing here?!" I ask.

"Do we need a reason to visit our favorite baker?" Mike says getting me to laugh.

I hear cabinets open and close in the kitchen and decide to check who's making the noise. I walk out of my room with the guys following me, when I round the corner I see a very frustrated Vic Fuentes looking through my fridge.

Vic looks at me with furrowed eyebrows, "You need to go grocery shopping Arianna, how is..." He begins pulling out food,

"Milk and butter going to feed me?" He says showing me the half empty carton of milk and tub of butter.

"You come all this way and the first thing you do it raid my fridge?" I ask.

"You're a baker Arianna, I came looking for cookies, I'm highly disappointed to say the least."

I roll my eyes with a smile as Vic laughs and shuts the fridge before coming over to me, pulling me into his embrace, "God I've missed you guys." I say still holding onto Vic.

"We've missed you too Rae." He replies before pulling away.

I look around and notice I'm missing a Mexican and a baby, "Where's Jaime and my daughter?" I furrow my eyebrows.

They all just look at one another and shrug in response, "Don't know, but hopefully he's coming back with some food, because you don't have any." Tony answers, I glare at him and watch as he slightly turns in another direction away from me.

"Well he better hurry or he's in trouble because I'm hungry too." I say rubbing my stomach lightly.

As if on cue I hear the front door open and shut, babbling and laughing coming down the hall. I look towards the sound and see Jaime walking down the hall with Lilah propped in his arms, her arms flying every which way as she goes on talking about something only she knows about.

"Hey guys." Jaime says with a smile as Lilah turns to everyone with a smile.

"Lilah!" Vic exclaims getting her to throw a big cheesy grin at him.

Vic strides towards Jaime and immediately takes Lilah from his hold, "I missed you Lilah bear." He says making her giggle as she places a kiss on his cheek.

"So what are we doing for breakfast?" I ask feeling my stomach growl.

"Ihop?" Mike suggests with a shrug.