12. We're Good We're Solid We're Gold

[Songs: Photograph -Ed Sheeran & Boom! -Simple Plan]

"Babe." I hear whisper above me.
I feel a light poking at my cheek, I try to ignore it as best I can but it only gets rougher the more I try to pass it off.

"Arianna, babe, babe, baby, baby momma."

I crack a smile at the last name he called me and fluttered my eyes open, "You, I 'm used to. Being woken up so early in the morning, can take some time again."

His dimples go on full display as he chuckles deeply at my comment, "First of all its twelve in the afternoon and second, I just wanted to tell you that Lilah is going with me."

"To band practice?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, gotta teach them young." He smiles.

"Fine, have fun, don't deafen our child though." I instruct.

"Okay deal, what do you plan on doing today?" He asks getting up from his spot on the bed next to me, fully dressed for the day.

"I don't know." I say rolling over on my stomach seeing Lilah spread out asleep in her day clothes. I burry my head into the pillow, not wanting to be awake at the moment.

"Probably go get my job back at the café." I mumble into my pillow knowing Jaime wouldn't like what I've just said.

"Why do you need to get a job? You should just stay home with Lilah." He says from the bathroom.

I turn onto my back again and roll my eyes, "Because I want job Jaime, do we have to go through this again?"

Jaime comes out of the bathroom smelling like cologne, making my senses flood with nostalgia, "No but I don't know, I just don't want you to worry about having a job, what about your baking, why don't you do that permanently?"

I think about his suggestion for a second, not exactly objecting to the idea, "That'd be great but I'd have to find a location and put it together, it's just too much." I say coming to terms with reality.

"Well, we'll find something, I want you to do what you love, and that's baking. I will search the world for a perfect place for you if that's what I have to do." He smiles while taking a seat on the bed next to me.

"Okay." I smile.

"So you'll do it?" He asks with an equally large smile.

"Yeah, I'll start looking for a shop." I reply.

"Okay well when I get back we'll do it together." He leans in and places a kiss on my cheek then gets off the bed.

I gently place a kiss onto Lilah's cheek, not wanting to wake her for Jaime's sake.

"Okay I'll probably go say hi to the girls at the café anyways." I shout as he walks out of the room.

"Okay have fun!"

Moments later I hear the door shut and decide it's best I get ready for the day.

I reluctantly got up from bed and went to the bathroom to start my shower, stripping from my night clothes before stepping into the warm water.

This week has been nothing but busy, moving all my things into this apartment, unboxing all my items and decorating it to the way we like. Which meant back and forth trips to Kirkland's, Pier One and any other decoration store we could find.

The apartment finally had the home-y vibe we were looking for, and I was proud of what we accomplished as far as getting out place presentable for our friends to visit.