20. Trigger My Nightmare

[A/N: So I went to see PTV last night and all I can say is AMAZING. Omg if you haven't gone to the Misadventures tour yet, you're in for an amazing night.

SECOND, sadly this book is coming to a close here soon. I've planned on finishing it in about ten more chapters. Thank you guys so much for sticking with me this entire time, I'm truly grateful. I LOVE YOU ALL <3]

Today was finally the day, I was nervous and excited at the same time but kept telling myself that it was going to all work out for me.

I placed the last few pieces of jewelry on, including my 'J' necklace and the promise ring Jaime had given to me all those years ago. My outfit itself consisted of dark blue jeans, a black lace crop top that sat just below my naval, and black flats, which weren't my favorite kinds of shoes but I couldn't wear Vans with this top.

I sprayed a good amount of perfume on before grabbing my things and walking out the door to the kitchen where Jaime waited with Lilah to leave.

"Are you ready?" Jaime asks handing me my to-go cup of coffee.

"I'm nervous, what if no one comes and I'm just forced to shut down again?" I ramble until I feel Jaime pull me into his arms softly shushing my worries away.

"It's going to great baby; you'll have so many people there that you won't know what to do. You've been preparing for this moment, and I'm so fucking proud of you for never losing sight of your ambitions. Now we're gonna go to that bakery and feed all those people with your heavenly peanut butter cookies."

I smile and feel my nerves release as Jaime places a kiss on my lips, grabbing Lilah's car seat then my hand, pulling me out of the apartment and to the car.

When I got to the bakery I saw everyone's cars outside, I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and went to unlock the door, letting David, Sarah, Alex and Tori in. They quickly went to the back to put their things away and got to work on making anything they felt comfortable baking.

I went to turn on all the lights and the music which was playing a playlist Jaime put together for me on my tablet.

I tied my hair to the side and put on my apron then began whipping up some peanut butter cookies that all my friends seem to love so much. It was one of my own creations, sugar cookie batter with chocolate and peanut butter chips drizzled with melted peanut butter.

"Babe it's almost ten." Jaime shouts from the front where he was counting the money in my cash register.

I pull off my apron and felt my heart beat faster as I walked to the front with everyone following closely behind.

I went for the door and looked outside to see nothing but cars passing by, I was broken out of concentration when Jaime's phone alarm went off signaling that it was now ten o'clock meaning it was opening time.

I turned on the open sign that hung on the window then unlocked the door, I walked back around the corner of the counter and patiently waited, Lilah was fast asleep in her car seat that Jaime put on a chair next to the register that Alex will be using.

After a few minutes of aimlessly walking around the shop I heard the bells from the front door ring and I quickly snapped my head towards the entrance to see who was coming in.

"What's up bitches!" Mike shouts as he and Alysha walk through the door.

"Oh God." I say with an eye roll while making my way over to them.

I give them each a hug as the rest of my friends walk in, along with Austin and his friend Charlie, then my parents and brother.

Soon enough my shop was filled with friends and family, a few fans that found out where my bakery was which I didn't mind in the slightest.