26. I Might Be Perfect With You

I felt a tightness around my stomach and slowly opened my eyes to see the red suede curtain fully closed to block out any kind of light that would try to slither in. I turned to my side and see Jaime with his eyes shut gently, small snores coming out of his mouth.

I smile then gently remove his arm from around my waist then maneuver my way out of the bunk and towards the bathroom. I took one look at the mirror and decided it was a bad idea, my hair was up in a messy bun, strands of hair falling out all over the place. And my mascara was now smeared around my eye seeing as I forgot to take it off last night after the show in Texas.

I went through the small cabinet and grabbed a baby wipe then quickly cleaned up the masterpiece on my face, I untied my hair and quickly put it back up, still messy but without all the crazy stray pieces of hair.

I walked to Jaime's junk bunk and rummaged through my small duffle bag, retrieving some jeans and a t-shirt then went back to the bathroom to change.

I discarded my night clothes then slipped into the skinny jeans before putting on my t-shirt, it was one of my favorites, it was black and had 'I love Pierce The Veil' on it with a heart where the word love would be. I left the bathroom and walked back to the junk bunk and threw the night clothes in the dirty laundry bag I brought then pulled out a pair of black and white Vans.

I heard the curtain to Jaime's bunk open and see him peek his head out, "Where are you going?"

I look up at him while tying my shoe and give him a small smile, his eyes squinting at the sudden light, "Going to get coffee."

"Are we already in Oklahoma?" He whispers.

"Yeah, I assume so since we're not moving." I say standing up.

"What time is it anyway?"

I shrug then grab my phone from the side pocket and pull it off of the charger then take a look at the time, "Um five forty-five in the morning." I say.

"And you're actually awake right now?" Jaime asks with confusion on his face.

"I woke up hungry." I say with a laugh.

"Well I'm going back to sleep until Vic decides to wake me up, be careful and call if you need me." He instructs.

"I will." I smile leaning in to place a kiss on his forehead.

I grab one of Jaime's jackets and place it around my body to keep me warm before taking my cross over bag from the front lounge and sling it over my body then walk off the bus, the cold Oklahoma air hitting me like a thousand bricks.

It was towards the end of November, the day before Thanksgiving to be exact, and we've planned to all spend Thanksgiving here in Oklahoma together. I was going to pick the girls up from the airport later on where Spencer will be bringing Lilah with her as well.

I had decided to leave Lilah with my parents for these past two days that I've been on the road with Jaime seeing as I wanted a bit of time with him before Lilah got here. But as much of a good time we've had without her here, I miss her like crazy and am ready to hold her in my arms again.

I began passing by the House of Blues, where the show was going to be taking place at, I crept around the corner and saw about ten or so fans outside waiting, all of them had blankets wrapped tightly around them, sleeping bags and pillows.

I count exactly how many people were out there then turn to walk towards the Starbucks that my GPS told me was around the corner.

I walk in the fairly small building and am instantly warmed by the heater that was blasting inside. I made my way to the barista who gives me a small smile and asks what I wanted.