22. Million Dollar Houses

[A/N: I've decided against 10 more chapters, but the end is coming soon though, so brace yourselves...]

I pulled up to the house Jaime told me my parents were moving into, they had been living in this small apartment since they got here but finally chosen a spot here in San Diego. It was beautiful to say the least.

It was a semi brick home, the rest painted in a brown color, it had two garages and a huge driveway. I parked on the side of the road and saw Jaime along with the other guys, my parents and brother all coming out of the house and to the moving truck where they were about to unload.

I got out of the car and walked up to Jaime who was helping Mike pull the ramp out from the back of the truck.

"Hey babe." I smile giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Rae." The both say in unison.

I left them for a minute to go inside and check out my parent's house before I get to unloading and unpacking.

When I walked in I was in complete awe, there was a front room to your left as soon as you enter through the front door. Right in front of me were a set of stairs to lead to the second floor, to the right of the stair case was another entrance.

I walked through the front room and saw a dining room where my parent's bigger table will more than likely be put for special occasions. To the far left of the dining room was an opening to another room, when I walked through it I was met with the kitchen that left me breathless at how pretty it was, marble countertops with wooden cabinets, it was already furnished with their stainless steel stove and refrigerator, it also had a small set of stairs to lead up to the second floor.

Across from the kitchen was the entertainment room, where I found Lilah playing in her play pin while her tablet was playing Toy Story for her, "Hey princess." I whisper above her.

She looks up at me and smiles, then begins babbling away about whatever she needed to tell me.

Next to me on my left was a big window that looked out to the backyard, then the back door which I quickly opened, their backyard was huge and had a pool. Jaime had brought Max along so he took advantage of the open space, running around with his ball.

I shut the door then continued to explore while they started bringing things in. I walked into another small hallway which was connected to the opening I saw near the stair case when I first entered the house, in this hallway, though, was another room with glass double doors, it wasn't huge but wasn't small either it was the perfect size for my dad's office.

At the end of the hall was a laundry room that was already equipped with a stainless steel washer and dryer. I decided it was time to go upstairs and walked out of the small hallway then met with the first set of stairs, I walked up to the second floor and the first thing I see is a big open space something they could use as an entertainment room.

On my left were two bedrooms, the first one was the master and I fell in love with how big it was, a huge bathroom with two separate toilets, and two sets of sinks, a tub and a walk in shower. And let me just talk about their closet, it was amazing and I love it, I just wanted to have that closet in my life.

The rest of the top floor were left with three other rooms besides the master, they were small but had their own bathrooms, I could definitely see my parents loving it in this home.

I walk back downstairs and go outside to help everyone unload the truck, Tony handing me a few small boxes that said 'Kitchen Utensils', I took those to the kitchen and placed the boxes on the marble counters.