5. Wherever You Are

Picture of Christian up on top, real guy is on Instagram @ francesco_lo_moro

Okay now you can proceed...

[FF>> 2 months]

-Arianna-

"So how's everything going over there?"

I had time alone today, seeing as Veronica took Max and Lilah off my hands for the weekend because she and my dad wanted to spend time with her and apparently Max as well. I mean I wasn't complaining, but I miss my baby girl dearly.

"Oh you know, just getting ready for some upcoming tours, pretty excited to get back out on the road again." Austin says, his smile radiating greatly through my iPad screen.

"What about your girlfriend, is she going with you?" I smirk.

"She's not my girlfriend Rae." He smiles with a roll to his eyes.

I laugh and roll my eyes back at him, "Oh yeah I forgot, just a friend who happens to be a girl you like." I say placing air quotes around 'just a friend'.

"Yes, exactly!"

"Now what's her name again?" I ask trying to remember.

"Charlie." He replies looking down at his phone and beginning to text.

"Oh yeah, I like that. It's cute."

"She's cute." She smirks, still looking at his phone.

"Aw Austin has a crush, so cute. When am I going to meet her you asshole!?" I glare at him although his focus is still on the iPhone in his hands.

"Soon." He smiles looking back at me.

"It better be Carlile." I glare again.

"Ouch stop that, you're burning holes into my face." He covers his face as I begin to laugh at his goofiness.

"Okay well I should start getting ready, so I'll text you later?" I say looking at the time.

"Oh yeah you have that date with your boyfriend."

I blush and look away from the camera, "Aw look at that blush." Austin teases.

"Shut up Carlile, I'll talk to you later."

"Be safe! And remember no-"

"Yeah I know, no drugs, no unprotected sex, no staying out past eleven, and always carry mace on me." I cut him off already knowing what he was going to say.

"That's my girl, now go have fun."

"Bye!" I say with a wave before hanging up the call then rolling off the bed and walking to my closet to find something sensible to wear for the day with Christian.

Once I found and outfit, I ran the shower and made sure it was hot enough to step in, I rinsed over my body then scrubbed my hair with the vanilla shampoo and conditioner I bought a few days ago, then began scrubbing my body down afterwards with my favorite lavender body wash.

I quickly hopped out of the shower and wrapped my black towel around my body then began blow drying my hair, my natural curls springing to life, not needing any attention from my curling wand, thank goodness, because I have no time for that.

I walked over to my bed and threw the towel into the dirty hamper then slipped into a pair of matching black lace bra and underwear, pulling on my light blue jean on top since it was getting a bit chilly outside. I then placed my white tank top over my torso before putting on a gray cardigan to keep me warm for the day. Last but not least, I tied on some gray vans to complete the look.