32. We Can't Stop

Bachelorette Weekend

The girls did a great job at keeping everything a secret until we got to the airport, when the receptionist at bag check-in put my luggage tag on I quickly noticed 'Orlando, FL.' Typed on it and that's when I became even more excited than ever.

The plane ride to our destination was quick and now I couldn't be more excited to start this weekend with my closest friends.

I followed the girls to the baggage pickup and grabbed my large suitcase as soon as it came around to me.

"Let's go find the bus." Danielle says leading the way outside the airport.

We found a bus that said 'Wilderness Lodge' on the side of it, I put my suitcase in the luggage compartment with the others and followed Alysha up the steps of the bus and to a seat in the middle.

"Say hi ladies!" Spencer says facing her phone towards us.

"Hey!" We all say with smiles.

Besides my bridesmaids I also brought Kara, Casey's girlfriend, along because we've become so close over the past few months.

"Wait until you see where we're staying." Kara says with a grin.

We drove a good distance from the airport to our hotel which, when we got closer to it, I realized it was actually a resort right across the lake from Magic Kingdom, the same little circle of resorts that Jaime brought me to when we first came to Disney together.

When the bus came to a stop we all got up from our seats and followed other people out and to where our baggage was being pulled out by the bus driver.

Once I grabbed my suitcase I turned around to take in the site of the resort we're staying in this weekend.

It was exactly what it was called, a lodge, the hotel was surrounded by trees and made me feel like I was about to go camping which was a relaxing feeling.

"This way guys." Spencer says rolling her luggage towards the front entrance.

Spencer, my cousin, went straight for the front desk to check us in.

Even with all of their objections, I decided to help pay for the room, I sent them the amount of money they agreed on allowing me to pay and we went about our business.

"Welcome to the Wilderness Lodge ladies." The gentleman at the front desk says with a smile.

"Hi, I have reservations under Acuna." Spencer says showing him her driver's license.

The inside of the hotel was absolutely stunning, log walls and totem poles that had carvings of Disney characters on them.

"Your room will be in cabin four room three hundred and forty-five." He says passing us our wristbands, much like the one Jaime and I got when we stayed at the Grand Floridian.

"Thank you." We all say in unison while grabbing our bags and walking towards our said cabin.

"This place is beautiful." Spencer, my best friend, says looking around at the scenery.

"I feel like I'm camping." Kara smiles.

"I think this is it." Alysha points to a building that said 'Cabin 4' on it.

We walked through the open doors and went straight for the elevator, taking us up to the third floor, "The room looked big online so I hope it is in real life." My cousin says leading us out of the elevator, we all decided that since we've got two Spencer's with us that we rename one of them, my cousin immediately agreeing and saying for us to call her Lynn which is her middle name.