17. Without You

It's been four weeks, a month after the crash, after being told Jaime was in a coma, and when I last heard his voice. I can't sit here and say it hasn't been hard, because it has. But I haven't given up hope, I swear everyone but me and his parents have given up, he'll be out in no time.

I've been sitting here in the room waiting for Tony and Spencer to get here so I won't be completely alone, I hear a knock on the door before it begins to slowly open.

"Honey I'm home." I hear Spencer say as she walks down the small entry way.

"Hey." I smile, putting my bookmark in between two pages then shut it for the time being.

"I brought you a fresh bag of clothes." Spencer says showing me my backpack before placing it on the floor next to Lilah's play pin.

"How's he doing?" Tony asks after a moment of silence.

"He's doing okay, everything's still the same." I say with a bit of defeat.

"Knock Knock!" We all hear from the door, I lean over to see who is was and watch as Vic, Danielle, Mike, Alysha and Jaime's parents come in to the room.

"Hey guys." I smile with a small wave.

"How's my boy doing?" Vic asks going over to Jaime, ruffling up his hair a bit.

"The same." I smile slightly.

I stand up and give the guys a hug before going to Jaime's parents, his dad pulling me in tightly placing a gentle kiss on my cheek, "How are you mi hija?" He asks rubbing my arm softly up and down.

"I'm okay, we're okay." I reply pointing to Lilah who was playing with her toys inside the pin.

"Oh my granddaughter." He says with wide eyes before moving around me to get to her.

"Hi honey, how are you holding up?" Jaime's mom asks after giving me a tight hug.

"I'm doing okay, just staying positive. I know today is the day." I answer saying the last part to everyone.

"We're crossing our fingers." Mike says showing that his fingers are crossed.

"Have you eaten?" Martha asks sounding like a concerned mother.

"No not yet, I was waiting for these guys to get here." I say pointing to the guys behind me.

"Well go downstairs and get something in your stomach, I'd really like some alone time with Jaime for a bit, and you can leave Lilah too." She smiles looking down at Jaime before rubbing the back of her hand on his cheek.

"No problem, call me if anything happens." I lean down and place a kiss on her cheek before following everyone outside and down to the cafeteria area.

"I think I'll get a sandwich." I say to no one but myself.

I pick up the plate that had a turkey sandwich wrapped in plastic wrap then choose some barbeque chips and a coke before making my way to the table Spencer chose.

"So I'm thinking after Jaime gets out of here we go camping or something, just to get away from this place." Vic suggests.

"I'm totally okay with that, one on one time with some nature." I say with a smile.

"Exactly, we can go to this place Danielle and I went to that had a waterfall, it was sick, what do you guys say?"

"I'm in." Spencer says with her hand raised.

Everyone joined in with yes's and we made the plan for when Jaime gets out, which should be soon. I looked down at my phone to see if anything came through from Jaime's mom, only to be disappointed.