27. I Could Sing You A Song

[A/N: So crazy to say that I've finished writing the story already, so I will be posting every Sunday and Wednesday until the end of the book. Thank you guys, I love you all.]

I placed my sunglasses over my eyes as Jaime and I walked out of the house and to the car, today we're going to look at places to have the wedding reception.

I had already found a few spots online but am more excited to see it in person so we can choose and book it before anyone else could. We decided the ceremony would be at the church his parents go to, also meaning we would have to take couples classes which we already signed up for.

We pulled up to the first location which was a garden overlooking the beach, a white building behind millions of flowers, a woman was standing by her car with a smile on her face.

Jaime and I got out of our car and made our way over to her, "Hello, you must be Arianna and Jaime." She says pushing her hand out towards us.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you." I say with a smile while taking her hand in mine and giving it a gentle shake.

"I'm Margaret, the manager to this lovely garden behind me, why don't you follow me and I'll show you around." She says turning to lead the way.

I was in awe, it was beautiful and the reception building had enough room to fit all of our friends and family which was very much needed.

Jaime though, wasn't impressed, "I don't know Rae." He whispers as we look around.

"What's wrong with it?"

"It just doesn't spark anything for me, I'm not impressed like I thought I'd be." He truthfully answers.

"Okay then we'll keep looking."

After about four more stops and endless denials from us we were losing a bit of hope on finding one today, but we needed one now seeing as we only have six months until the wedding.

"Okay last stop." Jaime says putting the car into park in front of a fairly large building that sat on a small cliff that looked over the beach.

It was beautiful on the outside, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. The building was covered in glass windows, the colors of the sunset reflecting on each of them which created different shimmering colors on the glass.

"I'm in love." I whisper to Jaime who grabs my hand and leads the way inside.

When we walk inside we're immediately met with a front lounge room, a large television hung on the wall to the right of me, pictures of different weddings I assume were held here. A fire place was directly underneath it and was lit, the fire cackling and mesmerizing.

"Welcome, you must be Jaime and Arianna." A middle aged woman came walking around a corner with a smile spread on her cheeks.

"Yes, that's us." Jaime smiles back.

"I'm Jill, the property manager here at the Baywood Manor, and I hear we're having a wedding in June?" She says to which I smile and nod.

"Well let me show you two around, we can figure out how to make this the day of your dreams."

We follow her to a set of double doors, once opened the sight was breath taking. Okay, so describe to it the easiest way possible, do you remember the movie Beauty and the Beast? Well remember at the very end when Belle dances with the prince once he transforms back into a human, the way the dance floor was made of what looked like glass, and the walls were nothing but windows? That's how this place looked.