2. She Won't Chase Him Anymore

This chapter is dedicated to my needy best friend who's inspired me since the beginning, love you booper snooper.

Knocking on my door woke me up from my sleep, luckily enough for me the sound didn't wake up Lilah, who was still fast asleep in her crib. Her eyes shut gently and little snores coming out from her mouth making me smile until another knock broke me from my thoughts.

"Coming!" I yell down the hall as I make my way to the door, stepping on my tip toes to look through the peep hole.

On the other side I see my cousin Spencer standing with her two twins in a stroller, I smile and open the door for her.

Yes her name is Spencer, you can imagine my surprise when I was introduced to her, I thought my Spencer was the only one, just to find out there was another.

[Mini Flashback]

Spencer and I sat on the couch watching Lifetime movies while Lilah and Joyce were fast asleep in their play pin when I heard a light knock come from the front door.

"Ooh she's here!" I say excitedly while getting on my feet to go answer the door.

"Who's here?" Spencer asks.

"You'll see." I smirk

I open the door to see my cousin Spencer standing with a smile while clutching a double stroller for her twins.

"Come in, I have someone you'd like to meet." I say ushering her inside.

I walk her over to the living room where Spencer stands up with a smile, I'm now standing on the side between them like an excited child.

"Spencer," I say looking to my best friend.

"Meet Spencer." I introduce her to my cousin.

They look at each other with amazement before both opening their mouth simultaneously, "Whoa" They say in unison.

"Freakyyyyy..." I drag on looking at the two of them.

[End Mini Flashback]

"Hey!" I say excitedly.

"Hey you." She smiles leaning in to hug me to which I generously give back.

"What brings you on my side of the pond?" I laugh as I walk with her to my living room where she sits and gives her daughter Alexia a pacifier.

"Oh you know, just driving by, got bored at home and decided to come visit my favorite cousin." She giggles.

Spencer is one year younger than I am, I'm extremely envious of her golden brown skin tone and gold brown eyes that can light up any dark room. She has long naturally wavy dark brown hair and a body to kill for even after having two babies.

Her mom is my dad's sister, and when we met you could instantly see the resemblance, I was so happy to finally have a girl my age closer to me, seeing as all my girl friends were in another state far away from me.

"So how've you been since the last time I saw you?" She asks going to my fridge, opening it and grabbing a Gatorade then coming to sit next to me on the sofa.

"I've been good." I mumble, unstrapping her son Sterling from his spot in the stroller and cradle him in my arms.

"That's good, anything new with work or romance?" She smirks.

I give her a side glare as she keeps the smirk on her face, she along with all the other girls back in San Diego have agreed that it's time for me to find a boyfriend, which doesn't sound so bad after you think on it but am I really ready?