31. Do It Now Remember It Later

Bachelor Party

"Okay I got my toothbrush and shoes." I mumble standing in front of my suitcase that was open on the bed.

"Jaime! The guys are here!" I hear Arianna shout from downstairs.

"Coming!" I zip up my suitcase and carry it downstairs to the front door where the guys were entering with smiles spread on their faces.

"Are you ready for a crazy ass weekend?" Casey asks with a grin.

"I've dreamt of this day since I was a kid." I laugh.

I go to the kitchen where the girls where standing around with their bags ready to go as well.

My mom was in the living room with Lilah seeing as she and my dad are house and babysitting for the weekend while we're away.

"Well our cab is outside too, so we should get going." Danielle says looking at her phone.

"Okay mom, we'll be back on Monday." I say going around to give her a hug.

"Okay, you all enjoy your trips, we'll be here when you get back."

I smile and grab Lilah then place a kiss on her cheek while telling her my goodbyes, Arianna doing the same right after me.

We all file out of the house and to our cars, I help Arianna put her suitcase inside the awaiting taxi then give her a hug and kiss goodbye, "Have fun babe."

"You too, don't get too shitfaced." She laughs.

"There's no promises with these guys." I laugh pointing to the group of guys behind me.

I feel her body vibrate from the laugh she releases then smile before giving her one last kiss.

I get into the passenger seat of my brother's black SUV then head off to our destination, Las Vegas.

Not only did I bring my groomsmen but also Casey since he's like a brother to me.

The road trip wasn't as long as expected, four hours in the car with these guys can go by quickly.

Within minutes of driving into Vegas we pulled up to Cesar's Palace hotel, Chris handed the valet guy his keys as we began getting our things down then walked into the main lobby.

I followed Vic who went straight for the receptionist desk, "How can I help you gentlemen?" She asked with a smile.

"We had a reservation for Fuentes?" He says as more of a question.

The girl begins to type things into her computer, "Okay we're wanting the penthouse suite?"

"Yes ma'am." Vic says with a smile.

She tells him the price and he hands her his card, we all sent him our money that we pitched in, even though they argued with me on not paying but I did so anyway.

"Okay so here are your room keys, you'll be at the Palace Tower room two-thousand eight hundred and eight, enjoy your time here."

We all say a thank you and walk towards our building, "I'm ready to get this party started." Casey says with a laugh.

"I think this is it." Tony says pointing to the tower.

We follow Mike inside and to the elevator, all piling in and taking the ride up to the top floor, we roll our suitcases down the hall and to a double door room, Chris pushing his card into the slot on the door which quickly unlocks it.

When we went inside it was nothing like I thought it'd be, a small lobby space with a guest bathroom on the right, when you walked further into the suite there was a large living room with a flat screen TV hung on the wall next to it was a bar, different brands of alcohol on display.