2

What you need to know for this chapter :3 :
(S/n) • Sister's name
And sorry if you don't have any sisters (I don't have any siblings so it's ok) I thought it would be cool if you had a younger sister!

Your Pov

I made sure I had fixed my pony tail since I was too lazy to do anything special to it. Family dinners were pretty boring... My sister (S/n) who is 16 always brings her boyfriend and they go and make out in her bedroom so it's always me, my mom, and my dad. Anyways, I ringed the doorbell and the first person to answer was (S/n).

"Hey girly how have you been?" I said smiling at her. She smiled back and opened he door all the way so she could let me in. The house was really nice today.

"I have been good.. Me and Aaron broke up." She frowned but then giggled, "Breaking up with him was probably the best thing I ever did! I cleaned up all the rooms and moved my computer and desk into your old bedroom."

"That's great!" I said while pulling her into a hug, "Where is mom and dad?"

"In the kitchen making dinner, we have 30 minutes until dinner finished, I'm going to go FaceTime my friend. You can do whatever you want." She smiled at me and ran off with her phone. I laughed and went to my old room. My sister was serious, there was a nice laptop sitting at a nice white desk, the whole room had a white theme. I smiled and dived straight to the computer to talk to Sean.

I logged on and quickly typed, "Hey, my sister let me use her laptop.. :3" No response... I span around in the swivel chair until I heard the ding.

"Sorry... I am visiting my friend and we were playing video games :p..." I smiled and quickly responded back, "It's fine c:, and I love video games!"

"Do you have a skype? Maybe we can play video games together? :D" I blushed at what he responded. Why am I blushing? I shook my head.

"Yepper I do! What is yours :ppp??" I responded. I jerk d and turned around when I heard the door open. It was (S/n).

She laughed, "What are you doing?" I blushed and responded, "Talking some one I met in a chat room this morning." I fumbled with my fingers.

"Ok, mom wanted me to tell you they are almost done with dinner."

"Ok little sister now leave." I put my hands into a shoving motion while I pretended to shove her our. She left and laughed.

While I was talking to my sister, Sean said, "JackSepticEye. Yours?"

I slowly typed, "Wow you really are a JackSepticEye fan. Lol! Mine is Panic!AtThe(Y/n) c:"

"Do you wanna talk now... I really wanna hear your voice." I blushed and frowned when I heard "Dinner" come from the kitchen.

"I gotta go its dinner time. Is there anyway we can when I get home? :p" I felt bad because it seemed like I was scared to let him hear my voice.

"Yea, I got to work anyways lol! See ya soon?" I quickly responded "YESH.:p" shut off the laptop and went to eat dinner.

Sean/Jack's Pov

I sighed when she had to go. I had s feeling she didn't want me to hear her voice.. Only if she knew the truth, that I was JackSepticEye and not some fan on the Internet... She would probably want to be my best friend so I can't tell her, anything. I decided to use up the time until she can Skype to edit my new video and post it.

Hi! I hope this is good!!! I live you all!!!! -JackSepticPhan