25

Your Pov

I took Jack to our guest room.

"So you can sleep in here or you can sleep on with me in my old room which is now an office." He looked at me.

"You know I wanna sleep with you!" He gently pushed me into the bed and buried his face into the crook of my neck. "Your my cuddle buddy."

"Oh and Jack.." He looked at me and smiled.. "My moms gonna invite some family members tomorrow so that they can meet you and I think we are gonna do something for my cousins birthday." He nodded and rolled over next to me.

"Hopefully your family likes me... And that they don't know who I am and freak out like your sister." I started to laugh and he did too. He turned on to his side and so did I just so he could hold me.

"They probably don't know who you are. They are all old people and my cousin is only turning 9." I laughed and turned to face him. "I think your good." I kissed him on the nose.

"God I missed you so much." He attacked me in kisses again.

"Jack! Jack!" I said in between giggles, "How about I show you around town?" He nodded and we got ready.

"Omg," Jack panted, "why did you want to walk."

"Because it's nice outside and it's good to walk." I patted his tummy, "You're getting a little chubby."

"You're the one who is pregnant why am I getting fat?" He started to laugh. I playfully shoved him and laughed.

"So do you wanna eat something? Your probably had a long plane ride."

"Well what do you have around here." He asked. Looking around as we walked, hand in hand.

"Well we have Chickfila, McDonalds, Dairy Queen, Sonic, Burger King, and others." He started to laugh and we stopped walking. "Why are you laughing?"

"Cause your adorable and you just named all the fast food restaurants after calling me fat." I started laughing too. We ended up picking Chickfila cause Jack said he tried it with Mark before and he loved it.

"You ready to go home now? You look tired Jack.." It was 8:30 pm and he probably didn't sleep well on the plane either.

"Yes a little bit.." We walked home and Jack crashed out the guest bed. I pecked him on the lips and was about to shut the door when I heard his adorable Irish accent call out, "Please come sleep with me.." We cuddled with each other all night. Man do I love that boy.

Hey guys I took a nap and feel a lot more better and not tired so I'm really bored right now. And please comment down what you thought about the chapter like how much of the feels you got and some baby names again. <3