44

Before this chapter starts what you need to know:

(Yo/c) • Your Choice

Okay continue reading

Your Pov

"Jack, this bed is so soft we need this mattress." I said as I stretched my body across the bed. The bedsheets were white and so were the pillows. The room all together had a white theme. (This is not a racial thing I swear) I started to feel something kick at my stomach. "JACK COME FEEL MY TUMMY!" I yelled as I lifted up my shirt a little and I felt a pair of big, cold hands lightly touching my tummy.

"One of our babies is kicking how cute." Jack kept his hands there and smiled. He had a glimmer in his blue eyes. I rested my hand on top of his and he smiled widely. "I love ya."

"I love Ye too." I responded trying to sound as Irish as possible.

"Hun you should stick to your American accent," he started to laugh in the middle of the sentence, "cause that was pretty crappy." I ended up laughing and we just layer there and laughed.

Jacks Pov

Today was the day for Mark and I to look for wedding rings for (Y/n). I cannot wait to prepose to her. She would make a beautiful bride. We're gonna take her to some stores and we are gonna go to "game stop" aka the jewelry store.

"Come on (Y/n), are Ye ready?" (Y/n) came downstairs and she looked so beautiful. She was wearing a brown sweater and she had the perfect winged eyeliner.

"Are we ready to go?" She asked while rubbing her tummy.

"Yep." Mark said.

I kissed her on her forehead and smiled, "Yes we are."

"Okay Hun, Mark and I are going to game stop okay? We'll text you when we need to meet up back here okay?" I told her.

"Okay guys have fun." She kissed me on the cheek and walked into the store.

"Let's go Mark, we don't have that long." Mark and I walked down the street to the jewelry store.

"Hello and welcome to the diamonds I'm Caleb how may I help you?" The worker greeted us.

"I'm looking for'a weddin' ring for my girlfriend." I flashed him a smile.

"Alright sir, I'll take you to our ring section." We all walked up these steps the led us to a whole bunch of cases with rings in them. They were so many!

"Oh god Mark how am I gonna chose?" I whispered into his ear.

"Okay so does she like sparkle or one big diamond, tiny diamonds, chocolate, rose gold?" I was so confused on what the guy was saying. There were so many different kinds how was I supposed to choose?

"She does like (Yo/c)." I said. The guy lead us over to the cases of rings that I know (Y/n) would like. There were so many to chose from. I wanted to get her one that was expensive because I want her to have the best of the best. I looked over at this one sparkly chocolate diamond one. It was truly beautiful, like (y/n). "Can we look at that one?" I asked pointing to the beautiful diamond. He took it out of the protective glass case and showed us the ring.

"This one is 12.4k gold and is approximately 100,000,000.24." The guy said. That was s lot of money but I had been saving up for YouTube.

"We'll take it!"

Your Pov

I stood outside with my bags waiting for the boys when I felt on of the babies kick. I rubbed my tummy.

"Little babies you'll be out soon." Right as I said that I finally saw Jack and Mark run down the street to me.

"Alright are we ready to go?" Jack said huffing and puffing because he was out of breathe.

"Let's go."

Sorry it took me so long to write this chapter I've been busy lately and July 29th was my 14th birthday so I'm officially 14 and I got money and a record player so Ye. More chapters hopefully to come today.