9

Your Pov

I was a little shocked but I responded with a, "Jack! Did you really? Skype me right now!" Right as I sent that I plugged my earbuds into my phone and accept the call from him.

"Hey Jackaroonie!" I squealed.

"Agh!" He pretended to cover his ears and giggled, " I forget you is a fangirl." I giggled and said, "I cannot believe you actually bought me a ticket! I didn't know you were being serious!"

"Well, I have had a weird longing to see you in person." His voice became suddenly deep when he said that which sent shivers down my spine. His voice was very sexy...

"I want to meet you in person too... Even though I see you on my computer screen everyday!" I looked down at my phone and smiled. I looked back up to make sure I wasn't running into anyone since I was still on the side walk and not home. Since no one was there I continued to talk to Jack until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly shoved my phone in my pocket unplugging one earbud.

"Mm?" I said while turning around to meet a pair of blue eyes. It was Felix.

"Hey do you wanna like hang out right now?" He moved his fingers in one big circle. 

"Uh sure?" I said. I heard a sigh then a little beep to let me know that the Skype chat ended.

"I don't really know a lot about Tennessee.." Felix let out a small laugh.

"Really? I could show you." I greeted him with a reassuring smile. "I could show you our Game Stop!" I decided that I was gonna try to enjoy this day. I grabbed ahold of his hand and speed walked down the strip mall to the local Game Stop.

"So you like video games too right?" Felix asked as he was looking at the X-box One games.

"Yea but I have no game console... I only have my laptop." I let out a little laugh and he turned around.

"How about I buy you one?" He looked deeply into my eyes and for a small second, my heart started to flutter.

"Oh I uh couldn't let you do that Felix! It's too much." He shook his head in disagreement.

"PS4 or X-box One?" He asked and I sighed. "X-box One."  That night Pewds came over and helped set up the console to my tv.

"Thank you so much Felix for everything." I stood at the front doorway of my house letting Pewdie outside.

"It was no problem.. Really." He smiled and we stool there in silence for a few minutes until I felt a soft pair of lips hit mine.

Ok I know this is a JackSepticEye x Reader but I have a big thingy coming up in the story which you all should be excited about so bai!! Oh and I won't continue until I get one vote <3