17

Your Pov

Omg what do girls wear to a club? I decided to wear a black crop top with a black skirt with a slit down the side on the leg with my black pumps.

"Jack?" I yelled his name from my room.

"Ye... Oh my god." He looked me up and down, taking in everything.

"Will you help me zip up my skirt?" Even though Jack and I have never been sexual towards each other, he looked so hungry.

"Gladly." He slithered his way to the back of my skirt and zipped it up. He took time to rub his hands across my thighs.

"I'm feeling really shy right now and I don't know why I'm doing this but I had the urge to." He traced the outline of my hips. "Plus you have a nice figure." I just sat there and blushed. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Did you even have to ask?" I turned around and looked into his blue eyes. I was dying to tell him how much I loved him. We seemed like the perfect couple... Maybe?

"I'm excited for tonight. We will have so much fun." He pecked my cheek and let go of me. "I'm gonna get the car ready, you do your thing." He left the room and I just put on foundation, eyeliner, and mascara and went to the car.

The club is so.. Interesting? There are lots of other pretty girls here. The way in, Jack held my hand.

"Do you want a drink?" He asked.

"No, there has to be designated driver here and it will be me so go have fun."

It's been like 5 hours... Where is Jack? I walked around the club passing by several couples making out. I just decided to sit at the bar.

"JUMP ON IT. LETS DO IT RIDING MY PONY." I heard a familiar voice singing... Oh no. I turned around and saw a half naked Jack dancing and looking at my direction. "MY SADDLES WAITING. COME AND JUMP ON ITTTTT!" He strutted over towards me and sat down. "Hey pretty lady."

"Hi Jack." He stared at me for a little bit then smiled.

"You sound like the my girlfriend. I really love my girlfriend. She makes me smile and she gets me turned on. She is truly gorgeous. Do you know her?" I grinned and blushed.

"I am her Sean." I put my hand under his chin.. He was totally wasted. He went in for a kiss and I let him.

IM ON A ROLL TODAY