46

Jacks Pov

It is currently 11:05pm. I'm trying not to get too drunk but I'm still drinking beer with Felix, Ken, Cry, and Mark.

"So twins?" Felix said, changing the subject of video games.

"Yep, lets hair say I got drunk and things got a little bit heated." I didn't know if I wanted to tell Felix, Ken and Cry about the proposal. "And she ended up pregnant with twins."

"Do you guys know the genders yet?" Ken ask.

"Nope we're wait'n till they're born." I smiled and took a sip of my beer, trying not to act too nervous.

"That's pretty cool, if I had a girlfriend or wife and they were pregnant I think it would be cool to do that." Cry added in.

Your Pov

Could this night get any worse? The more Signe talked the more I didn't like her. She seemed off to me, like she's secretly a stripper or cheating on her husband or something. She seemed like that type of person.

"So (Y/n) you having fun?" Signe asked.

"Oh yeah. So much fun." I faked yet again another smile and drank some water from a cup. I was thinking of something to do that was fun for us to do so I wasn't bored. Oh I know! "Hey Signe you wanna do make up?"

"Yea sure." We walked back inside and upstairs to the guest bedroom.

"So what color is your eyeliner?" I asked as I pulled out my nice black liquid liner.

"I have blue, pink, and black." She took all three out of her makeup bag. I'm surprised she brought it.

"I only have black but I do have a large collection of lipsticks and lip liners." This is the only thing that me and Signe had alike. A love for makeup. (If you don't like makeup I'm so sorry)

"I only have like two and they are brown and pink." Signe said.

"My favorite ones are my Jeffree Star's liquid lipsticks," I pulled all of them out of my bag, "I have like every shade."

"Dang, my husband doesn't like makeup so he doesn't let me buy it a lot."

"Jack lets me wear it whenever I want to. Sometimes I do my makeup and hair at 5 am because I'm bored." I smiled. I was starting to like Signe now.

It's 11:45 and I am getting really nervous. What if she says no? What if she isn't ready? What if she doesn't love me anymore? All these question racing through my mind making me terrified. I had the in my pocket and I changed into a tux sense she was upstairs with Signe.  I saw them walking down the stairs so I ran into the kitchen. (Y/n) looked gorgeous, they probably did their makeup together. She wasn't in her costume anymore. She was in a shirt that says twins on it with 4 foot prints and some sweat pants. Her hair was in a bun which and her look super adorable. I watched the clock and counted down till it was finally 11:59pm. I gulped and walked up to her with a glass and a spoon in my hand. I clinked the spoon to the glass until I got everyone's attention. I held (Y/n)'s hand and kneeled down.

"(Y/n)," I stared into her beautiful (c) eyes. "You have made me a happy man this year, you given me love, you've given me something to love, you're gonna give me twins but what I really want," I pulled the capsule out of my pocket and looked at the clock. 12:00am. I opened the box, "(Y/f/n) (y/m/n) (y/l/n) I really want you to be my wife. She stared crying and nodded her head fastly. I slid the ring on her ring finger and hugged her. There was clapping and cheering.

Your Pov

"I'm getting married to the best man alive!"

This story is gonna end soon I'm not telling you when.