45

Your Pov

October 31st, it was finally the day of the Halloween party. I had my costume on with my winged eyeliner, my perfect eyeshadow, and my dirty high top converses cause hey, I was pregnant I wanted to be comfortable. There were mostly gaming youtubers, I secretly wanted Dan and Phil to be there but they weren't. I walked down stairs carefully trying not to fall when I noticed a certain hair style. Felix Kjellberg. I tried to cover my face but he noticed me and came up to me.

"So (Y/n)... I see you found a man.. And your pregnant." He said awkwardly, keeping one hand in his pocket and one hand on his beer bottle. He didn't have a costume which was very weird for Felix, it was almost as if he was depressed.

"Yep. Twins." His eyes got big.

"Twins! That's gonna be a hand full." He said and took a swig of his beer.

I started fidgeting with my hands, "Yeah I know. They were accidents and I'm really nervous. I've lost my family, friends, and even probably you. The only person I have left now is Jack." Felix came up to me and gently hugged me.

"(Y/n) I'm always here for you. Even though you kinda broke my heart, I'm still your friend, I'll help with anything if you need it. I'm happy for you and Jack as well. He's gonna make a good father." Felix smiled. "Well I'm gonna go catch up with Ken, talk to you later?" I smiled and nodded.

"(Y/n)!" A girl with brownish blondish hair came up to me. "Remember me? I'm Signe! We've met before. I was in town with my husband and my son when I was invited to the Halloween party from Jack." She smiled and hugged me. "Are you excited for the baby?"

"Babies." I corrected her. There was something about her I didn't like.

"Twins! Man that's crazy but also exciting. I remember giving birth to Mason. It's hard but it's all worth it, trust me." I flashed her a fake smile.

"I'm really nervous but I bet Jack and I will make good parents." She smiled at me.

"So wanna go watch them play beer pong?" Signe asked. I shrugged, might as well give her a chance.

"Sure." I smiled and we walked outside.

Jack's Pov

I was so nervous. Tonight is the night I'm gonna propose to (Y/n). Well I will at 12:00am so technically tomorrow.

Your Pov

Hopefully this night gets better...

This chapter is shorter but Idc cause the next chapter is exciting!!!!