8

Your Pov

When I woke up the next day and I felt really energetic so I decided I would go somewhere and shop. I hopped out of my bed, put on some clothes, did my makeup, and all that stuff. When I finally got out of the house with my money, the first store I decided to go to was Barnes and Nobles because I needed a book t read anyways. When I moved I sold all of my books to afford a kitchen table. But anyways, when I got into the store it was pack full of people. But why? I decided that I would investigate. I followed the line of people and when I turned the corner... It was a book signing for Pewdiepie! I mean, I have played a video game with him before but that was only once and I have never seen or talked to him in real life. I am flipping out so much!!! I quickly hopped into the line and waited for at least an hour or two before it was finally my turn.

"Hello bro.. What is your name?" He asked me in his famous pewdiepie voice.

"Oh my name is (Y/n)..." I responded. He instantly looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey I know you! You played Prop Hunt with us. I recognize your voice and your name."  He had a really big grin by now.

"Ya know.. Your really pretty." He said while signing my book that he wrote. (A/n I ship Melix but just pretend that Pewds never met Marzia or it didn't work between them or something. :p) I blushed a little bet since I felt so flattered. 

"T-thank you Pewds!" I said, my heart was racing.. why was this happening? I don't like Pewdiepie... Just my inner fangirl.

"So call me later?" He said. I nodded slightly and took my book. I didn't even have his phone number and why would he want to call me. I decided to stop worrying about Felix and go to the music store down the corner since everybody was at Barnes and Noble so surely the music store wouldn't be busy. It was. I sighed as I carried my bag down the street to my apartment when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I smiled since I knew exactly who it was... Jack. I quickly pulled out my phone and looked at what he sent me..

"Hey (Y/n)!" His "text" made him look like he was very happy.

"Hey!" I responded trying to sound as cheerful as him. I quickly added, "Your "text" looks very happy today! What's up with you??"

"Oh um hold up before I tell you.. How was your day?" I smiled at how nice he was being and typed, "Well I entry to Barnes and Noble and Pewds was there!" I decided not to tell him about the other stuff that happened with Pewds .

"That's pretty cool! You will not believe what I did today!!" He responded in an instant.

"What?" I asked. I got a quick response that said, " I bought you a ticket to Athlone, Ireland!" At that moment I didn't know if I should be happy or worried.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I made a new rule! I will update once I get one vote on this chapter! I ASLO made a new friend which is cool! Well I love you all baiiii!