14

Jacks Pov

"Mark.. I like a girlie whirlie!" I said like a goof. I heard screams in the background so I had started laughing so hard.

"FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER! ITS (Y/N) ISNT IT!" Mark yelled into the phone.

"Yes Mark chill. She could probably here ya with all the yellin'." I laughed.

"Ask her out! Ask her out!" Mark started to chant, banging the tables with his fists.

"Maybe but.. I don't think she likes me the same way..." I heard a scoff followed by some finger snaps. "Have you seen if she stares at you?"

"Not really, I never notice." He yelled 'Just try' then he hung up. Wow Mark, wow. Maybe Mark is right, I should ask her out to dinner but I still gotta find out what she likes.

"Who was that?" (Y/n) asked. Her hair was wet and she was wearing a short black dress. She looked so adorable.

"Oh just Mark. Do you need anything?" I hope she didn't notice me looking her up and down.

"Yes.. Um will you uh.. help me with something?" She started to blush, a nice shade of light pink.

"Of course always. What do you need?" She turned around to show me a zipper... that was unzipped...

"I can't really reach it and I'm going ahead and trying on some of my stuff to see if it fits." I nodded and blushed as I made my way to wear she was. The zipper started just a half way at her but all the way to her neck. I grabbed the zipper gently and gently grabbed the cloth part of her dress to zip up her dress. I went up and up until I reached the part where I could see her.. bra. My heart started racing and it started getting super hot in the room for me so I quickly zipped it up.

"Uh.. There you go my darling." She turned around and blushed.

"Thank you Jackaboy. How does it look?" Come on Jack! This is your chance to ask her out!

"It would look perfect on a date.. Tonight?" Why am I so nervous? I'm 25 I have asked girls out on plenty of dates but (Y/n) is special to me.

"I think it would too." She smiled and bit her lip as she walked out of my room, leaving me wanting more.

I hope you like this chapter!! I made it a special chapter XD well I love you guys.. BAI