10

Your Pov

"W-what are you doing?" I backed away from him and blushed. A whole lot.

"I was um kissing you uh I'm sorry." He turned around and scratched the back of his neck. I felt really bad so I tapped on his shoulder.

"No your fine... Um I kinda..." I couldn't believe I was gonna say this to make him feel better, " I kinda liked it." He turned back around and smiled.

"Can I see you tomorrow?" He asked while I goofy smile.

"Text me." I held up my phone and giggled. I started walking down to his car and I shut the door. Today was a long day and if anything, I would rather have talked to Jack.

~I won't cut my beard and I won't change my hair. It grows like fancy flowers but it grows no where. My hair, my hair. If I could build my house just like the Trojan horse. I'd put a statue of myself upon the shelf. Of course, of course, of course. She's the smoke. She's dancin' fancy pirouettes. Swan diving off of the deep end. Of my tragic cigarette. She's steam. Laughing on the windowpanes. The never ending swaying haze. Oh, that ever smiling maze. Oh, that ever smiling haze. A ballet.~

The sound of my ringtone filled the room in the morning and woke me up.

"Hello." I answered my phone with one hand and rubbed my eyes with the other.

"Hey um sorry to wake you." Is this Felix?

"Felix?" He responded with a yep, "Oh it's fine, I um needed to wake up anyways... What ya need?"

"Do you wanna go out for dinner tonight?" I sighed and made sure he didn't notice my sigh.

"Sure sounds great! Text me later?" I asked and he said ok. I noticed I had got a Skype text from Jack last night.

"Hey, the plane you are supposed to go on leaves Saturday at 6:30 am for you so I hope your still going." Is what he sent me.

I quickly responded with, "OMG of course I'm still coming! I can't wait to see you. I have to pack up so if you are up an want to skype me we can!" I quickly got a Skype call from him.

"Hey Jackaroonie!" I said while digging out my black leather suitcase from my closet.

"Hey! I can't wait for you to get here in Ireland, I think you will love it!" He responded.

I giggled and responded, "I think I will too." I decided to pack my favorite black crop top first.

"It's so pretty over here! The sun is a shinin' and the bird are a chirpin'... Even though it's like in the afternoon." Oh how I love his cute Irish accent.

"Heh, it's morning time here, about 9:30 am." I threw in some shorts and jeans to go along with my shirts and tank tops.

"Why are you up so early then? If I were you I would be sleepin' in my bed." He laughed and I did too.

"Well I heard my Panic! At The Disco ringtone and I knew someone was calling me so I had to wake up and once I wake up, I can't go back to sleep unless I am really really tired." I threw outfits and tights.

"Ah, Panic! At The Disco. I like Blink 182. Have you ever heard em before?" I nodded even though he couldn't see my since my phone as on the bed.

"Yea but I like listening to Eminem a lot too." I threw in all my cute and cool shoes and also picked out an outfit for the airport tomorrow. I decided to not to put all my makeup and other stuff until I finished my shower that night. I jumped on my bed and grabbed my phone.

"What other music do you listen to?"

Hey it's me and I decided to tell you that my name is Izabella!! You can call me Izzy if you want to cx! Well I hope you enjoy this chapter and be looking forward to the next chapter which I will try to write tomorrow! Well anyways love ya bai!