31

Your Pov

"We will be reaching Cincinnati, Ohio airport in 5 minutes!" The intercom called out. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"You were asleep the whole time." Jack laughed.

"That was actually a pretty good nap if I don't at so myself." I smiled and held Jack's hand.

"Mark already fixed the guest bed.. He is so excited!" Sean's garaged laughing so more but his laugh was so loud so I shushed him.

"Oh my gosh you laugh too loud." I laughed so hard. We landed and got our suitcases. Mine was (c) with studs. It looked pretty legit. We went to the airport gift shop where we would meet Mark. I was honestly going to fangirl so hard and die. Jack grabbed my hand and swooped me to where Mark was.

"Mark this is (Y/n)!" Mark and I shook hands and I gave him a hug.

"I love your videos by the way!" I smiled and him and he smiled back.

"I heard your pregnant!" He said in an excited voice. I was so exited my Ohio looked pretty neat and hanging out with Mark would be great too.

"Yep," I rubbed my stomach and stood on my tip-toes to reach Jack's head so I could ruffle his hair, "with this guy's baby!" I smiled because he smiled.

"Alright we can all get in the car to go to my place." Mark smiled.

"Sounds like a plan!" I jumped in happiness.

"Your house is beautiful!" Marks house was so much bigger than my apartment, it even had a pool! A nice, nice pool. Oh my gosh.

"I always love Mark's house." Jack plopped himself on the couch next to Mark.

"Feel free to do or get whatever you want (Y/n). The pregnant one gets dibs on everything." We all started to laugh.

"Where's the guest bedroom? I think I wanna get some sleep." I tightened the hair in my pony tail.

"Upstairs and it's the second door on the right." I nodded and made my way upstairs, it was starting to get harder to walk up stairs. Mark even had a nice staircase! I opened the door to the guest room. Oh my god, the guest room was so gorgeous what the heck. Mark (it autocorrect to Marco I'm laughing) cleans his house well. The bedsheets were perfectly made and they looked super soft and comfortable.

"Time for momma to take a nap!" I laid on the bed and fell asleep.

Sorry about last night... Thank you guys so much. Anyways, I will see you guys in the next chapter Wednesday unless I'm bored tonight and decide to make a random chapter.