40

Your Pov

A month has passed and it's October. Finally Halloween! But I'm pregnant so I can't really dress up unless I find maternity costumes. I looked down at my tummy and started to rub it.

"Hun can you come here for a second?" I heard Jack yell from his recording room.

"Yes I can." I walked out of our bedroom and went to see what he needed me for. He was in his gaming chair and motioned for me to sit on his so I did.

"So Mark invited us to a Halloween party and we're leaving on the 25th so then we can spend the week with him and join him for his Halloween party." Jack told me.

"Didn't Mark move to L.A.?" I was getting really excited considering that I've never been to L.A. Before and it will be very nice to explore.

"Yes he did." Jack smiled because he could probably tell I was getting excited.. Until I remembered I couldn't wear a costume because I was pregnant.

"But I'm pregnant.." I sighed.

"Hun they make costumes for pregnant women." He smiled which made me smile.

"Oh they do? We should look."  Jack nodded and he pulled up a random Halloween costume website. There weren't that many but one had caught my eye. "I should be an angel!"

"That would be prefect Hun because you're my angel

"That would be prefect Hun because you're my angel." He kissed my cheek which made me blush. Ugh he makes my heart beat so fast. "I'll order right now." He pressed the check out button.

"Oh yay it says it should be here the 23rd and it's the 15th right now." I smiled, "now I can actually wear a costume to his costume party."

"I can't wait till I finally can beat Mark in Mario Kart!" Jack yelled which made me laugh.

"Can I go back to the bedroom now?" I asked.

"Not without me." Jack gave me a smirk and then winked.

"I'm pregnant with two of your babies you weirdo." I giggled and got off of his lap.

"So? Why can't we have some fun?" Jack started to laugh which made me laugh.

"Jack I'm pregnant and tired just come and cuddle me." I grabbed Jack's hand and we walked to the bedroom together. We laid down and he wrapped his arms around me and the baby. "Jack?"

"Yes Hun?" He responded.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Surprise I didn't go to sleep instead I wrote another chapter!!!!! You