47

Your Pov

I couldn't stop staring at my ring as we got onto the plane to go back home. I couldn't believe I was getting married. Jack really did love me.

"Finally home!" Jack said as he rolled his suit cases into the house and laid down on the couch. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I had taken a great nap but my back hurt so bad.

"Jack my back is hurting so bad." I groaned as I tried to make it stop.

"Well honey, you're carrying a little human inside of you, your back is probably going to hurt." He explained to me while taking our stuff back to our room. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped myself in it.

"I'm so glad we're home. I'm so tired." I tried to make myself comfortable on the couch but it didn't work. "Why is this couch so uncomfortable!" I yelled at Jack

"Honey it's uncomfortable because you're pregnant." He explained to me as I kept on moving on the couch.

"I know it's soooooo hard. All I do is throw up and eat!" I started to cry. I had so many emotions at the time. I was so ready for it to be December, I wanted these babies out.

I woke up and realized that I was being cuddled by Jack on our bed.

"Jack." I whispered in his ear and he rolled over to where if he was awake we'd be looking into each other's eyes. "Jaaackk." I poked his nose and he slowly opened one eye.

"Baby girl, what do you want? I'm tired." He closed his eye.

"I'm bored." I rubbed my nose against his. "Come play with me daddy." I winked.

I'm excited to finish this story ngl

Next chapter is gonna be longer