7

Your Pov

After I finished talking to Jack I was so happy! I couldn't believe that he actually invited me to his place in Ireland... But.. I don't have enough money to buy a ticket and he probably wouldn't want to pay for mine. I sighed and laid face flat against my bed, thinking of fun things to do.

"I will try to learn a new song!" I shouted loudly in my apartment while getting up to grab my old keyboard. I started to tap the tune to Coldplay's Paradise.

~When she was just a girl... She expected the world... But it flew away from her reach.. So she ran away in her sleep... Dreamed of para-para-paradise... Para-para-paradise... Para-para-paradise... Every time she closed her eyes... Ooo... When she was just a girl... She expected the world... But it flew away from her reach... And bullets catch in her teeth... Life goes on... It gets so heavy... The wheel breaks the butterfly... Every tear, a waterfall...  In the night, the stormy night... She closed her eyes... In the night, the stormy night... Away she flies... And dream of para-para-paradise... Para-para-paradise... Para-para-paradise... Whoahohohooo... She dreamed off para-para-paradise... Para-para-paradise... Para-para-paradise... Whoahhhoh... La-la-la-la-la... Still lying underneath the stormy skies... She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh... I know the sun's set to rise... This could be para-para-paradise... Para-para-paradise... Para-para-paradise... Whoahohohoh... This could be para-para-paradise... Para-para-paradise... Para-para-paradise.. Whoaohohohohoo... This could be para-para-paradise... Para-para-paradise... Para-para-paradise... Whoa oh ohoho..~

For the whole rest of the day, that song has been stuck in my head. The song had so much meaning to me ever since I was a little girl. I'm glad I learned how to play it. I then decided to look on My phone and scroll through the Twitter. It was already 9:30 Pm but I still scrolled through the Twitter anyways. I saw that Jack had posted a new tweet.

@/Jack_Septic_Eye : I'm really bored and it's early in the morning! :p

(I forget time zones so if I am wrong than whatever)

I decided to talk to Jack on skype.

"Hey Jackiee... *Boops nose*" I wrote in the little text box thing and hit send.

"Wth hey XD.. Wyd?" He quickly responded.

"You must have been really boredddd :ppp. At least you get to talk to me!" I responded to him as quickly as he responded to me.

"Yea I wus and yeah... You are awesum.!" He sent to me. I was getting really tired so I decided to say goodnight even though we just started talking and go to bed.

Jack's Pov

I quickly typed into the box, "I love you.." But then deleted it. I don't  really love her I'm just saying that.. Unless I really do..