42

Your Pov

"Do you have your things packed?" I asked Jack, packing my straightener.

"Yes I do. All I need to pack is Kaylah." Jack said as he picked up our dog and sat her on his suitcase.

"Jack we cannot take the dog, she will be fun here." I smiled, grabbed the dog, and sat her back in the ground.

"I wish we could cause she is super cute." He watched her run off to the living room. "But you're cuter." He kissed my cheek.

"Yea I know. So what time are we driving to the airport?" I asked Jack.

"1 am Hun." I responded with an ugh when he told me 1 am.

"Well let's go to bed." I laid down in the bed and closed my eyes. I felt a pair of arms snake around me which made me smile.

"Why do planes ft at 2 am Jack?" I asked while we were waiting to board the plane.

"I dunno it's fookin' annoying. I'm so tired." Jack rubbed his eyes and frowned. I could tell he was in a bad mood.

"We are now Boarding Flight 37 to L.A." We are now Boarding Flight 37 to L.A." The intercom called out. (I don't really know how airports work)

"That's us, Jack." I kissed him and we walked together to board the plane.

"This is exciting, I cannot wait to be in L.A." I said to Jack while rubbing my tummy. "The babies are probably excited too." I smiled and giggled.

"I've been to L.A. Before for playlist live so I can show ye around." That made me smile. Maybe we could all go out somewhere.

"Okay blah blah blah safety blah blah blah wifi blah blah blah exits blah." The flight attendant (why does the flight attendant sound exactly like my mom when I go to the movies with my friends?) exclaimed through the intercom.

"Here we go jack, L.A. here we come!"

It's been 4 hours and Jack fell asleep but I'm not really tired. It's 6 am right now and I'm playing a game on my phone. I was honestly so bored and Jack looked so cute when he was asleep. He made cute little snores and he was holding my hand. I couldn't wait to be in L.A. I couldn't wait to explore and I couldn't wait to have these babies. I smiled and looked down at my stomach.

"Hi babies."

Hey guys, I may be getting "Happy Pills" today so yeah. (I'm at the place rn so I decided to update while I wait) anyways look foreword to the next chapter!

Love,

         Izzy

(Follow me on insta @/PhilsMittens)