6

(H/c) • Hair Color

Jack's Pov

"WHIPISH WHIPISH TOPP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES MY NAMES JACKSEPTICEYE AND WELCOME BACKKK TO ANOTHER EPISODE OFFFFFFF PROP HUNT FEATURING PEWDIEPIE, MARKIPLIER, CINNAMONTOASTKEN, AND SPECIAL GUEST MY FRIEND (Y/N)!" I yelled into the camera since it was my intro. (Y/n), Felix, Mark, and Ken said hi. All the guys said their hellos to (Y/n) as well and we all started to play.

-few hours later-

"How did you win every game?!" I asked (Y/n). She giggled and smiled at the screen.

"I have honestly never played this game before.." I stared into her eyes from the screen and blushed when she noticed.

"Stop staring at me!" She laughed and covered her face her hands. "Is there something on my face?" She giggled.

"No it's just your eyes.." I said. She took her hands down and stared into my eyes then started to laugh.

"Is there something on my eyes?" She leaned back on her bed and laughed even harder.

"No." I laughed as well, trying to play it cool. She looked really pretty today.. Probably because she was talking to a whole bunch of famous youtubers including Pewdiepie. She had on eyeliner which was a perfect wing, her eyelashes where so eye catching when ever she would blink, and her hair was pulled back into a... Ponytail?

"Ugh," (Y/n) leaned back on her bed, "if you don't stop staring boiiiii.." She then took her hands down and zipped up her dark green jacket.. It had the Attack On Titan symbol on it.

"MIKASAAAAAA." I screamed into the microphone. You could it was loud because she covered her ears and she had a faint giggle from the loud sound I had made.

"Jack your so loud." She started laughing again. "But that's why I like you." She stared into my eyes in the screen.

"Are you sure it's not because I am a "famous" youtuber." I made sure to make air quotes to quote "famous" since I didn't really feel like I was a famous youtuber.

"Of course not... I would never abuse or friendship based off of something like that." She stopped and giggled for a minute. "I sound so proper!" She smiled.

"So do you have any other friends?" I asked out of the blue, trying to find out more about her.

"Well I have (Y/f/n) and um.." She looked down and then looked up at me, "and you.." She did a fake laugh.

"That's all.. A pretty pretty girl like you should plenty of friends.." I blushed for a little bit and so did she, "The friendly pretty. Haha." That was so awkward.. She is really pretty and all but I don't want to date and I met her a month ago.

"Thank you but I don't really get out that much." She said. I twiddled my thumbs for a little bit then decided to speak...

"Maybe one day you could fly to Athlone, Ireland and visit me.. Even though we just met a month ago."

Hey guys!! Sorry I didn't post this chapter sooner! I have actually been really busy with school work... :p but anyways enjoy and I have a three day weekend so I will have plenty of time to write if you like the story!