43

Your Pov

L.A. Is amazing! It's so beautiful here! I can't wait to explore it with only person who makes me happy and Mark of course. I'm so freaking happy. Everything has been going great except for the morning sickness at 9 am but it's okay. I'm so excited for the party I'm just excited about everything.

Jacks Pov

I'm so fookiń tired. Why in the hell did I agree to wake up at fookiń 3 am for a plane. I'm just in a grumpy mood but (Y/n) seems very excited. She will be excited when I propose to her our last night here. Hopefully she will say yes cause I really love her. And I'm gonna love our babies. I can't wait till we find out the gender of the babies. We decided to wait till they were born but we've already picked out a few boy and girl names. (WINK WINK) I just feel like the happiest man in the world when I'm around her. Her smile is so bright, when I compliment her she blushes, she has the most beautiful (c) eyes, her skin is so soft, she is perfect.

"Hey Jack! Mark is waiting for us outside!" (Y/n) started running with her bags and I followed behind her.

"Your hair is red!" I said to Mark as I sat in the passenger's side.

"Yep! I decided to change it because my hair color was fading and it was time for a change." Mark said, steering with one hand and running his fingers through his hair with his other one.

"Keep your hands on the road before we die dummy!" (Y/n) laughed. It kind of made me jealous with she talked to Mark, but I know Mark wouldn't try anything. Hopefully he wouldn't.

Your Pov

I'm really liking LA so far and I just got here. It's so different from the state I'm from. It's bigger and better than anything I've ever seen before, except for Ireland of course. We were in the car with Mark driving to his new house. We finally pulled up at this White House and it was honestly amazing, he also had a pool!

"Welcome to my new house!" Mark said, I had noticed dog toys.

"Why are there dog toys everywhere?" I asked as I picked on up and say it down on a table next to me.

"Well my friend's dog gave birth to puppies so I picked one up. Her name is Rhyleigh and she is a German Shepard." Mark said all of this and then whistled. A black German Shepard pup came running downstairs. She was so cute! "Come on, I'll show you guys to the guest room."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm listening to the whole Hamilton album so I will probably be writing a lot!

           ❤️Izzy