32

The rain is really bad I have a feeling we are gonna have a tornado. Like a really really bad tornado.

"NO MARK YOU CUT ME OFF." I heard an Irish voice screaming at Mark.

"WELL YOU CUT ME OFF SO I DID IT TO YOU." I rubbed my eyes and looked down. I was still in normal clothes. What time is it? I looked on my phone to see what time it was, 11:30pm. Did I sleep that long even though I took a nap the whole plane ride? I started to laugh. I walked down stairs to the living room where I heard Mark and Jack screaming. They were sitting on the couch playing Mario Kart on the Wii U.

"Why are you guys so loud?!" I laughed. Jack looked at me and gave me a pouty lip.

"He cut me off Baby." He pointed to Mark and Mark frowned.

"He cut me off first!" Mark yelled and pointed at Jack.

"You guys are such babies!" I laughed and sat down on the couch next to Jack.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" I suggested. We were all sitting on the floor, the couch moved all the way back and I was playing with Jack's hair.

"I mean i guess, it is 2:30 am what else are we gonna do?" Mark said.

"Go to a bar?" Jack laughed. I pointed to my stomach and he rubbed it and frowned.

"Movie it is!" Jack took the remote from Mark and put on (random movie of your choice). I cuddled with Jack while Mark cuddled nothing because he is lonely. I kinda felt bad so I stopped cuddling Jack and went to the middle of them so I could cuddle with them both. I can't believe my life... And to think, I used to be a crappy low life who played piano and dropped out of college. But now look at me, I'm gonna have a beautiful baby, I have a loving boyfriend, a whole bunch of great new friends, and a brand new start to life. I feel like a baby again. I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it. My baby will make my life much better. I'm so proud and happy about this baby. Finally my second baby I have I can finally see and take care of. Not do abortion and kill it. I hated doing that.

SO TURNS OUT READERS THAT YOU AHVE HAD A BABY BEFORE... AND GAVE IT UP FOR ABORTION CRUEEEEEL. WILL JACK EVER FIND OUT..? WILL YOU EVER TELL HIM ABOUT THE MISTAKE YOU MADE KN HIGHSCHOOL THAT LEAD YOU TO BE A HIGHSCHOOL FLUNKING, 16 YEAR OLD PREGNANT WOMAN WHO GOT FORCED TO GET AN ABORTION? We will find out in the next chapter.... BUH BYE (If you guys are for abortion I promise I will make it where it's not against abortion  or for abortion :D) btw I'm in 8th grade we are doing this job and college thingy for to kick our classes for highschool and we had to take a test and I got author/ writer so I think i any write a story on here besides a YouTube one but I dunno.. Anyways I want to be a writer and go to college in England :)