30

Your Pov

It's been about two months since we found out I was pregnant and today was the day of my first ultrasound. I sat in the passenger side of my car, holding Jack's hand as we drove. I really excited but nervous to see if the baby was alright from the skating incident.

"I'm so fook'n excited about this baby! I'm so proud of us." He lifted up my hand and squeezed it.

"Ok Mrs. (Y/n) (L/n), this may feel cold." The doctor scooped up the blue mushy stuff and started to rub it on my little baby bump.

"Oh my gosh, it is cold." I laughed. Sean was holding my hand. He rubbed the THJNG around my tummy and I finally saw.. Our baby.

"There it is." The doctor said. Jack looked like he was gonna cry

"You don't know how proud I am right now." The doctor noticed his Irish accent.

"Your baby is probably going to have red hair." He laughed.. Did he just stereotype a Irish man? We were all silent so he stopped laughing and cleared his throat.

"It would either have Brown hair like mine or (c) hair like (Y/n)'s." Jack corrected him without taking his eyes of our baby ultrasound.

"Are we gonna get to have pictures of this ultra sound?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am, you will get like 7 photos." Jack smiled.

"Can Mark be the Godfather?" He laughed and smiled.

"Yes he can." I smiled at him.

Jack couldn't stop staring at the pictures of the baby. He was sitting at the small wooden table I had. I came up and kissed his cheek.

"I'm so excited (Y/n)! I'm so excited! I'm so proud!" He got up, turned around, and picked me up.

"Jack what are you doing!" I just started laughing. You could tell Jack was making sure that he didn't hurt the baby. Thank god it wasn't hurt at all.

"I'm picking you up and hugging you because I love you and I'm so happy about everything!" He spun me around a little bit and smiled. "We gotta tell my family your pregnant! We have to visit Mark! We have so much to do!" I giggled.

"If you buy the tickets to Mark's, I'll go. Same with your parents house too!" I pecked him on his lips.

"I'm so excited (y/n). I'm so excited!"

Ok spring break is over and I have school tomorrow so that means I have to make a schedule! My chapter updating schedule will be this:

Monday - chapter
Wednesday - chapter
Friday - chapter
Saturday - chapter

I love you guys and goodnight!!