35

Your Pov

"My wonderful girlfriend and I are going today to see the gender of our baby and I'm really excited." I sat on Jack's lap while he vlogged. I can't believe today's the day we find it if it's a boy or a girl. I have been waiting for this day for awhile now and I'm honestly pretty excited. "Hopefully it's a baby boy.. Or girl. I don't really care as long as our baby is happy and healthy." Jack looked over at me and smiled which made me smile back.

"JACK WERE LEAVING IM FIVE MINUTES!" I yelled from the kitchen where I was eating ice cream.

"IM SO EXCITED!" He skipped out of the bedroom and to the front door while I was picking up the ice cream.

"Well go start the car so we can head down to the doctors, Jackaboy." I giggled and he zoomed outside to the car.

"Jack!" I yelled.

"What baby!" He responded.

"We are gonna find out the baby!"

I signed in and Jack sat down. I was so nervous that my hands were shaking.

"Miss (L/n)!" They called out. Jack and I both got up in sync. I grabbed his hand, looked into his sky blue eyes and smiled. This was the moment we've been waiting for. We walked down this long hallway and finally entered a room with the Doctor. "Okay, and is this the father?"

"Yes." I tried to sound calm but inside I was freaking out.

"Okay, are you guys ready to find out the gender of your little baby?" The doctor got out the stuff he needed. I nodded and hobbled onto the end thingy. The doctor lifted up my shirt half way and put this blue sticky stuff on my stomach. (A/n I'm too lazy to research but I know how this stuff works lmao) He took the thingy and started to circle it on my stomach. Both the doctor and Jack wide eyed the screen.

"What's wrong..?" I asked, I was a little worried.

"T-twins!"

Sorry this is a short chapter, I've just been a little bit more depressed lately. My friend betrayed me.. Anyways I'm in the middle of writing a new fanfiction.. Again sorry this Is a short chapter.

Love,
         Izzy