13

Your Pov

"Jackiboy~ What do you wanna do today?" I asked while putting my bowl away in the sink.

"Since your my guest, you have to choose!" For someone I met online, he is really sweet.

"Do you guys have like parks here in Ireland?" I laughed at how stupid I sounded. I'm  such a kid.

"Well duh we have parks! Doesn't everybody have parks all around the world?" I shrugged. Did everyone around the world have parks? That was a question for late night internet sessions to answer. Anyways, we decided we would go to a little park next to Jack's cabin thingy. I put on a random shirt with ripped jeans, winged my eyeliner, and pulled up my hair into a ponytail.

"Are you ready?" I yelled from the bathroom that I took more than 20 minutes inside doing my hair and makeup.

"Yep lets go!" He grabbed my hand and took me outside to his car. Ireland was so much better than America... It was so beautiful! I laughed at how much you could tell I wasn't in America. I watched the streets out the window as we listened it Blink 182.

We were at the park for hours, swinging on the swings, sharing stories of our childhood, and just then talking to him, I realized how much I liked him as more than a friend. I loved his green hair, his blue eyes, his happy smile, his cute laugh, and his wonderful personality just drives me through the roof, but a girl can dream... I have to go back home sometime soon and then we will just be skype buddies.. Only Skype buddies.

Jacks Pov

"Are you hungry?" I asked her, she seemed to be thinking about stuff and holding her stomach a little bit.

"Yea, just a little." She responded a little tensely, blushing? She looked so cute blushing thought, I could stare at her all day long. She has really (c) eyes too. I like her. I like her! Mark is gonna be so proud when I tell him I actually like someone.

I ended up taking her to a little cafe down the street from the park and when we sat down, two younger looking women were pointing to us and whispering things. They did that for a while until one of them walked up to us.

"You guys look like the cutest couple." She said. I looked over at (Y/n) and she was looking at my me.. Oh god, we are both red. I decided to respond with a, " Uh... We aren't dating."

"I'm so sorry for assuming things, you guys would make a cute couple." She corrected herself and walked off, leaving us both redder than the straws in our drinks.

Sorry this chapter took so long I'm just lazy XD anyways I love you guys!! <3 Izzy