38

Your Pov

"Jaaaaaaack." I groaned.

"Whaaaaat?" He responded.

"I gotta pee." Jack sighed.

"Didn't you just pee 20 minutes ago at a gas station?" I started to laugh. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because I dorm really have to pee I was joking. I'm bored." I complained.

"Play on your phone or watch YouTube videos because we still have 2 hours and 7 minutes left until we get to the special place." Jack said, keeping his eyes on the road at all times.

"Why is the special place so far awaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Why can't it be 2 minutes away."

"Because Hun the surprise is very.. Playful." He smiled but still kept his eye on the road. Playful? What did he mean by playful? Oh god but I'm already pregnant. Maybe that's not what he means though. Oh my god I'm so dirty minded. "Okay now that I think about it, that sounded very wrong" Jack started to laugh. Man I love his cute laugh, and when he yells when he makes his videos and then after he finishes he cuddles me. Or when he kisses my neck or any other part of me. Oh my god I love him so much.

"How many more hours!" I groaned.

"An hour and 34 more minutes darling." He responded.

"Can you tell me the surprise now?" Jack shook his head no. "But Jackaboy.." I purred.

"Hun being sexual isn't gonna make me tell you."

"Ughhhhhh." I puffed. I got on my phone and decided to check Twitter. My Twitter was blowing up! I looked to see why and apparently someone took a picture of me and Jack at a gas station. "Um Jack, someone took a photo of us and posted it on Twitter."

"Is it a good picture?" He asked.

"Yea we are holding hands, it's actually really cute." I took a screenshot of it and smiled.

Jack finally pulled up into this random driveway.

"Jack where are we?" I asked him. I was really confused.

"The surprise is inside." He helped me out of the car and he knocked on the door. A lady with blackish grayish hair came outside and behind her were a bunch of baby puppies.

"You guys just be Jack and (Y/n). The Finnish Spitz puppies are over here." She led us into her house.

"Jack you're getting me a puppy! Thank you so much!" I hugged him and ran to the puppies. They were all super cute but I saw one playing with a toy all by itself so I came up to it.

(This is a Finnish Spitz and I got this from the Internet)

"What gender is she?" I asked he kind lady.

"I'm pretty sure she is a girl and all these puppies are for free, my husband and I can't take care of them and we are trying to get rid of them." She smiled. "And they are good around children too." I smiled and picked up the puppy.

"We'll take her!"

THREE CHAPTERS BOOM! I'm tired so Imma sleep goodnight!